not in order

Dodfx30 gate
Phase 90
Dyna comp
Zen drive
Sweet honey
Sonic exciter

Tremulus lune
Custom Delay (modded rebote 2 switchable between always on and tails. I added a infinite repeat mod too)

Last edited:
Sure did Greg. It's one of the main reasons I've been away from here for the last couple of years. Studying and learning to read schematics for small signal audio and various other skills needed to make them from scratch.
It's been a blast.

That's fucking awesome man. I'm really impressed. So I'm not a pedal aficionado by any means, but it looks like some of those are clones of standard famous pedals? Is that right?

Do you make a clean boost? I'm a sucker for a transparent clean boost. No color, no flavor, just punch the amp in the mouth with the guitar's natural signal on steroids.

I don't know what the Jack Ass pedal does, but that's a great name for a pedal!! :D

Cool you're making your own pedals.

The Jack Ass is a custom delay.
Only 480milli seconds.
I built a daughter board to do tails only. So you get a buffered dry signal except when you stomp the foot switch then it adds delay to the signal. So at the end of a lead phrase you want a delay. Step on it while playing the note and voila.
It has a switch on the back so it can be always on too (as opposed to the tails only)
Also there's an infinite repeats switch. Handy for doing shimmering drones for example.
Set up the level knob (level of the repeats, not overall volume of the pedal)
Set up the repeats and delay time knobs. Stomp the tails foot switch.
Play your drone note/chord step off the foot switch and play dry signal phrases chord passages over the top of the drone.
It has a nice analogue type sound for a digital chip.
Because of the flexibility of the parameters it does a reasonable reverb sound too.
The level parameter is great will make the repeats noticeably louder than the played note too if dimed.

Thanks for the rep and kind comments Greg and Chilli it means a lot.

Back