Les Paul Refinish Job

I love the clownbursts. They're a unique oddity from a strange time period and they don't look bad to me.
me too. The yellow trasitioning into that bright red is beautiful (and looks good under any stage lights).
probably my favorite. Black LP customs with gold hardware run a close 2nd.

me too. The yellow trasitioning into that bright red is beautiful (and looks good under any stage lights).
probably my favorite. Black LP customs with gold hardware run a close 2nd.

The gold hardware is the one thing I don't like about Customs. I love gold paint, gold finish, gold flake, Gold Tops, gold teeth, but I don't like the gold hardware. It looks ghetto to me. :laughings:

The gold hardware is the one thing I don't like about Customs. I love gold paint, gold finish, gold flake, Gold Tops, gold teeth, but I don't like the gold hardware. It looks ghetto to me. :laughings:
In my ipiniin gold hardware looks good on a black custom when it's pretty new, but gold hardware ages horribly.

I deliberately picked gold hardware for my LPC. I love it, but Jimmy's right it ages crappy. Oh well it'll probably be 25 years until I even notice it and by then I'll probably be wearing diapers anyway lol...

Dude, your LP looks badass. I would have killed you through this computer screen if you had refinished that fine specimen. Shame on you.

Back