Bobby Owsinski > Chris Lord-whatsisface

Just sayin'

Real, actual answers with thought from the couple I've seen.

Nice one Chater...:)

Should have been a poll - if there had been, I would have sided with ya on that one.

If memory serves me right. I believe that Bobbie came back late to converse with a few of the replies.

Should have been a poll - if there had been, I would have sided with ya on that one.

If memory serves me right. I believe that Bobbie came back late to converse with a few of the replies.

Yep he did!

See...told you guys he would be awesome :D

HomeRecording.com member: "Suggested technique for vocal mixing?"
CLA: "Use a distressor"

:laughings: True story: https://homerecording.com/bbs/speci...lge-q/suggested-technique-vocal-mxing-340372/
Everybody get in line to borrow supercreep's distressor - I call it first!

I'm tempted to say "we don't need to call Chris out"...but I don't really care so I won't :p He was friendly and I think he answered honestly... just totally forgot with whom he was speaking a few times. I agree that Bobby's answers were definitely more insightful / useful. I'm glad these guys are coming by here - cool stuff.

I agree with da Hippo! :) And plus, you gotta remember...Chris is strictly a studio guy so he doesn't do forums and stuff really (imo that accounts for the short replies), while Bobby is very active on the internet as well as in the studio so he knows what's up and how to satisfactorily answer the question!

Back