YouTube Guides for anything to do with recording.

I'm trying to improve the community by helping people out with tips that have to do with our industry. To me, that is being part of a community. So thank you for the original criticism, but you didn't have to stereotype me so quickly and so rudely, I'm making YouTube videos so I can improve the community, like I've said, and to improve my own skills.

Dude, you remind me of a missionary going to a land that he wasn't invited to go to in the first place, and then trying to cram his particular view of of Christiany and God down the natives throats without their consent. If you had taken the time to read some of the thousands upon thousands of posts full of helpful and informative advice, you wouldn't have posted those links in the first place. You're not here to give, you're here to take. I see right through you. You should shut up and learn instead of giving advice that no one asked you for.

Dude, I did ask for advice and I told you that I was thankful for your advice, so when I go to create more videos and blogs I will make sure the level of information is of a higher standard. But again, there was no need to be so rude.

I agree with XZT (tho' perhaps not with so much vitriol!).

I am 68.5, been in electronics all my life and audio has been an abiding interest all that time. I have been involved in sound recording and PA in a small way some years ago.
I came to PC recording very late, around 2005 and used my previous knowledge to put together what is now I believe to be an acceptable "studio" for my very musical son (now 42 and buggered off to France!).

I have learned much over those 9 or so years and my historic audio knowledge eased me greatly with technical matters but I confess to being a PC numpty and I would not DREAM of inflicting any "instructions" on the world!

There are a very few people here and on other forums who, by dint of their vast experience over many years, are qualified to write articles about certain topics....."We" are not among that talented band.

Come back in ten years with a portfolio of hits.

Dave.

Dave, thanks for saying what I was trying to say! LOL! If the OP was here to actually try and help people I would have been a lot more hospitable, but he wasn't here for that. He was here to try to get hits on his YouTube link. Fuck that, and fuck him! LOL! You've forgotten more than he'll ever know! LOL! I'll let it go at that.

Hey guys,

I've just made a YouTube channel that has a blog attached to to it which will upload daily guides about anything audio. At the moment I only have 3 videos up, but I am hoping to get some feedback and see what you guys thing of the channel.

Give me some advice or let me know if you want me to do a video on something!

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCqOkU2Lwv6idHcYGuEInw

Cheers guys!

Chris

My advice is go fuck yourself. Some folks around here understand how Youtube works and what you are trying to accomplish.

It has nothing to do with "improving community."

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72902?hl=en

"How to roll up a mic cable"?

Yeah, that improved the "community". :rolleyes:

I'm curious if any of the guys from Oz live close enough to this clown that they can go give him a kick in the balls on behalf of the rest of the "community".

Well, as I say I am a PC numpty and not qualified to comment on the OP's motives. I am sure the moderators here will do what is fair and just.

I shall point out that my son has three very intensive dissertations about some pieces of classical music on the web but I would not post links to them in a ad hoc manner. If anyone is interested in such an in depth view of such music PM me.

Dave.

...I had NOTHING to do with this one. I was simply providing the color commentary. :D

Where were you when the door hit simplerecording in the ass?

The day the music died...

Gather 'round Brothers!

I wish I had a link to a Youtube video of what I am about to tell you, because it truly did improve the community, and I'd love to get paid for my uplifting message of hope and achievement.

I quit smoking two weeks ago.

I know! I wouldn't have believed it either if I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes!

So far I figure I have saved $140 by kicking my $10/day habit of cigars.

Now I know you are asking yourself, "hey Self, how can I emulate my new hero c7sus and stop (fill in the blank with whatever applies----- examples: excessive masturbation, excessive drinking, excessive smoking, excessive spamming, excessive fighting with my woman, etc etc etc.)?

Well, here is the answer.......

Just send me $200US via Paypal and I will be your personal LIFE COACH!

Seriously!

I am available, and I currently have all the time in the world to coach YOU to never-before-achieved-levels-of-success!

We will start slowly with basics such as "how to roll up a mic cable", and we will quickly advance to topics like:

How to score with hot bitches......

How to tell the difference between a pimple on your dick and herpes.....

How to hook up a MIDI keyboard.....

And lots more!

So what are you waiting for?

Paypal servers are standing by RIGHT NOW!

*Not available in stores. Not responsible for fixing all the problems in your fucked-up life. Some of your fucked-up problems may require additional payments. Hot bitches not included. See website for full disclosure of exceptions.

NO REFUNDS/NO EXCHANGES!

Back