Who wouldn't you want on your recordings ?

grimtraveller

If only for a moment.....
Imagine for a moment that you could have any instrumentalists or vocalists living or that had ever lived at your disposal to contribute to your recordings and they were free and willing to record whenever you wanted their skills.........
Are there any in particular that you wouldn't want to use and why ?

Beethoven would be tough - as he wouldn't be able to hear me tell him what to play! :rolleyes:

Mozart would add too many notes.

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love would want to take a break and get wasted.

Bebe Buell would want to expound on her claim to be the 'mother of rock and roll' - and she can't really sing anyway.

Need more?

I'd replace me in a heart beat. :laughings:
Seriously, I wouldn't want to deal with huge egos...but that's pretty limiting in music, because if you don't believe in yourself in this business, you're not going to make it. But Prince, Morrissey, Lou Reed and many others are just over the top.
Nor clingers, like Yoko Ono or Courtney Love, who's only real talent is marrying the right person.
Nor exclusionists, like Tchaikovsky, who think that specific styles or even nationalities are the only REAL music. I like diversity.

There's a long list I'd LIKE to work with, but these are the three nutshells I'd not want to work with.

If it were me, I'd steal her credit cards, fist her anus, and leave her for dead under a bridge somewhere. Anything to keep her from making more "music".

And I'd record all of that, add a skosh of reverb and market it.
:)

And what's up with her mic? That thing obviously gets used for something else besides singing and the charade of having it right up against her mouth like she's actually singing isn't lost on me. I giver her credit for the subliminal message to her fans. She's training a robot army of future sluts and whores. Kudos to Ms Swift.

Is that some camel toe she's showing....or just pants wrinkle?

Bon Scott's moose-knuckle says.....

Yup, it's a whole lotta Camel-Toe.

71d2e749271d8494fc06abc33aa246d3.jpg

Back