What Craigslist ads have you found?

Funny, the line that caught my attention was where he panhandles for change so he can get back to the states by Christmas...:laughings:

Funny, the line that caught my attention was where he panhandles for change so he can get back to the states by Christmas...:laughings:

I kind of assumed that was what everyone else was on about because, minus that, it looks pretty run-of-the-mill to me...

Except he is looking for well developed material, but wants free reign. I read that as, you write, I take credit for it as I change it to make it great.

Except he is looking for well developed material, but wants free reign. I read that as, you write, I take credit for it as I change it to make it great.

I don't know about where y'all live, but that's pretty normal for a cl post around here. Asking for money isn't even that unusual.

EDIT: Reading it more carefully, I think he just wants to write his own vocal parts, which seems reasonable.

Last edited:
Yeah, at Wall-Mart we had a kid that always wanted to work in domestics. Kept pestering the managers until they let him. Then he found out RubberMaid wasn't inflatables. :eek:

Back