So what do YOU want for Christmas?

An sm57. Looking to get ahead of the curve when next year I hit the wish list hard for a full on drum kit. Gonna find n join a Hall & Oates cover band that doesn't suck.

Intermediate trumpets are in the $1500 to $2000 range. That is difficult to accept, but it should carry him through college. I don't spend that much on my guitars. If he wants to go pro after, he can buy his own. He's been playing on a $100 trumpet since 6th grade and it is probably holding him back. I'm looking at eBay and Craigslist. Still in the $1000+ range. :(

The violin is easy at about $300 for a decent 2/4 scale.

I don't know a thing about violins except the one my son picked out was over 2K. They're letting me make payments with insurance included. Since he's had the violin, its been over a year ago, I have noticed considerable improvement.

I don't know a thing about violins except the one my son picked out was over 2K. They're letting me make payments with insurance included. Since he's had the violin, its been over a year ago, I have noticed considerable improvement.

Thats pretty good for a decent fiddle...

Mapex Black Panther 5 piece w/stands
Some kind of china, an 8 or 10 inch splash, and a 17 or 18 inch thin crash
A new PT HD System with 16 I/O
Two API 3124+
A royer ribbon Mic
A Neve channel strip
A millenia channel strip
A Neumann U87
A stereo matched pair of beyerdynamic SDCs
A pair of EV etx 35p powered PA speakers
A Hammond SK1-73
Moog Sub Phatty
Les Paul Standard
EV Re20

The Sub 37 Tribute is way bosser than the Sub Phatty.

All the vocals on my album were via an NT2 - I'd go there over an NT1. Hey, it's an Australian company, I'll see if I can sweet talk the man into a discount.... :D

Have you had a go with the new one? It's meant to be loads better than the original. :)

If you can sort me a deal, can I have the recording pack with shockmount, pop-screen, cable, hat corks and a tinnie, please? :D

Back