Is it safe to come backon here yet?

R

RAMI

Well, once again, I came off like an arsehole in the beginning, but as usual I was 100% right.

Every few months the same thing happens and I have to remind people how most of them reacted to me at first, only to end up seeing how right I was.

I was the first to call out MW and RN, and I could tell by every else's reaction that they thought I was being too harsh. I just happen to be a great judge of character (or lack thereof) and people always end up seeing where I was coming from sooner or later. Now, I see pretty much every regular FINALLY getting on MW and RN's case, and some a lot more aggressively than I did.

So, next time you all see me being what you perceive to be too harsh, remember that I always end up being right about these trolls. I just happen to see it sooner than everyone else. Over the years here, the same thing has happened time and time again, and I always end up being vindicated.

My instincts are always right. I don't listen to them enough, but they're always right.

I stayed away for about a week because I don't like what's happening to this place. I don't want to spend all my time here pointing out the negativity, so staying away is the best thing to do.

I'm not blaming the regular mods. There's only so much they can do, and I think they're limited in how easily they can rid of someone. Which is a shame, because their judgement is 10000 times better than the one mod that seems to be trigger happy, even though she doesn't spend a second in this place, and in all honesty, should have NO power here at all, because she has done nothing but mis-use it and abuse it. It's a fucking joke.

So, anyway, just wanted to come in here and pat myself on the back....because I deserve it. Sweet vindication. :)

I just happen to be a great judge of character (or lack thereof) and people always end up seeing where I was coming from sooner or later.

So, dare I ask, O great judge of character...what's mine like? :laughings:

So, dare I ask, O great judge of character...what's mine like? :laughings:
Well, the fact that you ask shows me how insecure you are. :D

Nah, I got no problem with you, other than your sarcastic, condescending way of asking me this question. :laughings:

I'm not blaming the regular mods. There's only so much they can do, and I think they're limited in how easily they can rid of someone. Which is a shame, because their judgement is 10000 times better than the one mod that seems to be trigger happy, even though she doesn't spend a second in this place, and in all honesty, should have NO power here at all, because she has done nothing but mis-use it and abuse it. It's a fucking joke.

Just out of curiosity, because I've seen you post something like this before, you are referring to Chater correct?

No dude! I'm honestly just wondering lol. Just making sure you realize True isn't a mod here anymore. Relaxxxxxx :)
OK, it's all good. I've never had a problem with you and think you're cool. But I think my statment stands on it's own. It wouldn't do me any good to go any further with it. And....just to add to the confusion, I though True was still around, I think Gekko and Chili might be women, and I have no proof Jimmy's a man. So, there we go. Who the hell am I talking about? :)

OK, it's all good. I've never had a problem with you and think you're cool. But I think my statment stands on it's own. It wouldn't do me any good to go any further with it. And....just to add to the confusion, I though True was still around, I think Gekko and Chili might be women, and I have no proof Jimmy's a man. So, there we go. Who the hell am I talking about? :)

STFU bitch women...:spank:

FWIW...

I was on HR for a long time years ago cuz it was wonderful, but I left after the owner stopped modding and it started to go to shit. Years again after that, the site I migrated to pretty much died, so I came back here for a site that had a living, breathing active Clinic. My point? The site suffered then when Dave Fiedler abandoned responsibility for modding it right. The site's suffering now because the person at the top is something like Dave was - not really taking care of business. That means the site periodically has issues because of absentee landlords.

As for Chater, I've had only one interaction with her that mattered, and the decision she made was strong and sensible and fair. I got the impression that she wanted the site to tick over right. Maybe she still wants that.

Thing is, how can you make sure the site's ticking over right if you're seldom here?

FWIW...

I was on HR for a long time years ago cuz it was wonderful, but I left after the owner stopped modding and it started to go to shit. Years again after that, the site I migrated to pretty much died, so I came back here for a site that had a living, breathing active Clinic. My point? The site suffered then when Dave Fiedler abandoned responsibility for modding it right. The site's suffering now because the person at the top is something like Dave was - not really taking care of business. That means the site periodically has issues because of absentee landlords.

As for Chater, I've had only one interaction with her that mattered, and the decision she made was strong and sensible and fair. I got the impression that she wanted the site to tick over right. Maybe she still wants that.

Thing is, how can you make sure the site's ticking over right if you're seldom here?

I came in when David was absent, and I thought it was wonderful back then. Then he came back, "cleaned" it up (banned a bunch of people) to sell it to fanzine, and here we are.

Ha! True has been gone for quite some time. She was definitely female. I have met Chili twice in person and he is obviously a male. Not sure how to prove my gender without having to ban myself. lol!

Back