Recommend me a new bed

ido1957

9K Gold Member
There's a lot to choose from. Recommend me a new bed like Sealy, Simmons etc for say $1500. Queen size box spring and mattress.

Is there a recommended bed for rap vocalists under $100?

Actually my wife worked for a mattress sales company for a while and we got a $5000 mattress for $400. Not even sure what it is, but I sleep well. :)

bon_01.bmp0e902252-4eeb-4a17-bd15-bfc2d16cb88fLarge.jpg

Hate those tempurpedics.

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn this week. I don't know what beds they have, but they are the best. I sleep so good.

Hate those tempurpedics.

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn this week. I don't know what beds they have, but they are the best. I sleep so good.

That's how my wife and I feel about Hampton Inns. For a while, they were selling their own brand of beds and linens, don't know if they still do.

And I don't like the Tempurpedics either. Seems like it's hard to move around because you sink in.

Tempurpedic. Bam. Done.

Without reservation. The very best. My bed is a Tempurpedic and my guest bed is as well. I have a 10" king insert (replaced my waterbed 12 years ago. Guest bed is an 8" queen. Never had anyone say ANYTHING negative about the guest bed.

I have to dump a few old beds and then I'll go bed shopping. Tempurpedic first on the list. Need a box spring to.

I have to dump a few old beds and then I'll go bed shopping. Tempurpedic first on the list. Need a box spring to.

The Tempurpedic is a bad mother fucker. You'll fall asleep on that bitch and not move the entire night. Solid unstoppable sleep. I've had one for about 5 years now, and it almost scares me how deep and coma-like I sleep on that thing. Bombs can go off and a fire could break out and I'd die without waking up. It's crazy. But everyone I know that has one says the same thing - we all kick ass at sleeping.

I gotta warn you though - they run a little hot at first. I don't know why, I think they're so dense they retain bodyheat or something? No idea. But keep that in mind until you get used to it, and you will. Dress lightly those first couple nights if you get one or you can wake up feeling a little warm. Also, since you do sleep so powerfully on those things, set some backup alarms. You might need them.

Tempurpedic. Bam. Done.

double vote.
ive spent too much on fn beds, even the good ones dont last....foam is it.

foam also doesnt gain 20lbs in bed mites and skin crud over the years. foam...Temperpudic or even some copycats are getting in on the game , I think Behringer makes foam beds like Temperudic now.

I hate the Tempurpedic beds. Sleeping on a synthetic foam bed doesn't appeal to me, and some people even get sick from the chemical compounds or odors they emit.....and yes, they're hot.
I slept on one at someone's house...well, I actually ended up moving to the floor. I just couldn't take the foam.

I still prefer a basic matress, with natural fibers.

Back