My first experience with room service :(

I say NYC but it was about a 20 minute drive from where I was in jersey. And i was there for a couple of weeks.
Here I just had a day before I met up with friends and relied on a non existant shuttle to get me to and from the hotel :(. Renting a car still would've been better. Being without a car just doesn't feel right.

As I type this I'm right next door to an in and out burger. I said "someone specifically told me that place is overrated" that someone is you Greg lol

But who knows TAE I've still got some time to check it out. If I do I'll go for your secret order.

Lol @ all the obese slobs in that line. Shocker. :facepalm:

Double lol @ tae rummaging through youtube to defend his fast food insecurity fast food obsession.

I'm not surprised that people would want to try it, I sure did. I was excited to give it a shot. But now that I know better after trying it I'm gonna educate you idiots that think In-N-Out is special. It isn't. It's bland cheap fast food. It's a thin, salty, flavorless junk meat patty. It's certainly not deserving of the hype unless you're simply just a food idiot that doesn't know any better, like TAE and his fellow Califidiots.

Back