Looking for a decent employee

Just last week I squeezed in a very small fireplace surround. Bid it at $400. Took 3 hours. She tipped me $200 and said she wished all contractors were like me. Then the hug. :)

Even music doesn't get you that!

Even music doesn't get you that!

I don't know, I played a lot of gigs where I got more than $133 and hour (actual playing time, not including rehearsal) and a lot more than hugs...
Just not on a regular enough basis. Funny, I left Denver on June 30, 1989 and didn't get another job until December 20 that same year and I've never had a bigger year, financially. Sometimes wish I'd stayed, but mostly glad I didn't. Money isn't everything. Keeping my wife, spending time with my family in Idaho, being around some great people that didn't want your friendship for what you could do for them was great.
Glad you found someone, Jimmy. Hope he works out.

ten characters

Actually that is thirteen characters. :)

Besides I am quite sure that limitation or minimum has been changed.

Let's see.

---------- Update ----------

Yep, it not there anymore.

Is there some kind of meaning other than the actual past character limitation? :)

A smile or facepalm would work just as well.

:facepalm:

Stupid update thing can kiss my ass tho....

Even mods don't like the new update...:laughings:

I have shown my contempt for this. It stupid and not right for this site.

I can't lay some tile, but I can lay some pipe while laying some cable. That's gotta be worth something.

The joke my wife hates the most:

Tile floors are like women. Lay em right the first time and you can walk all over them for years.

I prefer to skip on my wife. :)

Back