ISIS parody

no offense to anyone...but...journalists are being killed?

when its soldiers let me know so I can care even less....

Just goes to show how wrong an interpretation can be. I took your song as really clever ridicule.

A parody (/ˈpærədi/; also called spoof, send-up or lampoon), in use, is an imitative work created to imitate, or comment on and trivialize[citation needed] an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of satiric or ironic imitation.

You're still my hero, though.

I admire it because you do it well and also because I'm not very good at it myself. I've tried. Whenever I try writing about something that requires some genuine rancour, it sort of chokes off my 'muse'. I've only managed it once - it worked really well, I think, but it must have been an accident.

I admire it because you do it well and also because I'm not very good at it myself. I've tried. Whenever I try writing about something that requires some genuine rancour, it sort of chokes off my 'muse'. I've only managed it once - it worked really well, I think, but it must have been an accident.

Well for me, I've always held the belief that it's okay to be blatantly irreverent and offensive in song if you do it with some wit. Poking fun at a serious topic is easy if you're fun about it. Just being nasty for the sake of being nasty is not fun for anyone. Don't take anything too seriously. That's one of the reasons I despise metal so much. All that fake hardassedness, it's so contrived.

Well for me, I've always held the belief that it's okay to be blatantly irreverent and offensive in song if you do it with some wit. Poking fun at a serious topic is easy if you're fun about it. Just being nasty for the sake of being nasty is not fun for anyone. Don't take anything too seriously. That's one of the reasons I despise metal so much. All that fake hardassedness, it's so contrived.

This guy keeps it real: -

Varg Vikernes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I posted the Jihad Joe song link on Al Jeezera website.

They're going ballistic over there over it.
Can I post your beheading in the clinic greg?
Lol

I'm just joking greg....
They're not after your head.
I told them a guy named kcearl is the one they're looking for.

Those guys have balls to make such kind of video. Those arabs guys can be easily offended. Remember that danish cartoonist with his muhammed cartoon.

Back