I'm ready for some football.

It's gotten interesting in the second half; Carolina is no longer completely railroading the 'hawks. Game's pretty much over but Seattle gave it some work finally.

I have found that it is best to take the low road and not talk shit.

But guess what fuckers? HA!!!

Broncos in the Super Bowl!!!! :)

I have found that it is best to take the low road and not talk shit.

But guess what fuckers? HA!!!

Broncos in the Super Bowl!!!! :)
LOL. I can take it.That's a bad ass defense they have.
Rooting against Peyton is almost as rewarding as rooting for Brady.I'm hoping he'll have a similar pants shitting performance that he had last time. From the looks of it, he'll likely be playing a bad ass Carolina team.

So I know they just beat the Pats, but does anyone else feel like the Broncos are gonna get smashed in the Superbowl? My gut just tells me that the Pats were somehow the only chance at stopping the Panthers. Brady basically screwed the game for the Pats by those picks...doesn't seem like the Broncos won as much as they just survived lol.

lol You sound like my mom. She's 83 and we had a few people at her house for the game today. She is one pissed-off old broad right now and she fucking hates Manning (both of 'em actually...).

LOL. That's awesome!
I had a feeling we weren't going to win today. I'm pretty much unphased.My days of taking this too serious are over.
Carolina is fucking rolling!

I had a feeling we weren't going to win today. I'm pretty much unphased.My days of taking this too serious are over.
Yeah I'm with you. It's nice to have a home team that is consistently a threat especially after all the years of suckage but after several championships it's not nearly as important to my well-being. I like when they win but I don't "die a little" when they don't.

It would be kinda nice to see Peyton go out on a high note. He's earned it. Unfortunately Carolina is gonna eat his lunch.

In the last few seconds of the game...Payton was heard singing on the bench:

"I'm go-ing to the Su-per Bowl"
(sung to the Nationwide Ins. tune)

A couple of minutes earlier, he was singing:

"I don't care if we don't win"

Anyone else get that it is the team who wins? Manning is just a tool to get to the end (maybe)... The Broncos defense is who gives them a chance...

Whatever, we shall see who gets the sweet ring in two weeks. Then business as usual...

Anyone else get that it is the team who wins? Manning is just a tool to get to the end (maybe)... The Broncos defense is who gives them a chance...
Well yeah... duh. :facepalm: :-)D )
Without that D (and credit to Bum's kid for finally getting the best of Brady) Manning goes to the local Papa Johns' for his swan song. Gonna have their hands full with Newton.

Whatever, we shall see who gets the sweet ring in two weeks. Then business as usual...
LOL. I think we get it. Why do you feel you need to educate us about this?

OMG - Carolina is fuckin' killin' 'em. Take yer glory for two weeks Jimmy. It comes to a screaming crashing stop in Santa Clara two weeks from now. I almost feel sorry for yer team.

(To be fair I'm not sure the Pats could do anything with these guys either.)

Does anyone else have the feeling that the best part about watching the SB will be the commercials...? :D

Never was a Broncos fan...but was happy to seem them beat the "entitled" Patriots...and I hope Manning goes out with a SB win (though it's not very likely).

Back