If you really wanna die.....

When I flew with them from KL a few months ago, days after mh370 went missing, we flew over the Ukraine...it was crimea that was the trouble spot and we were right over it. i did think at the time that nothing other than another jet could touch you at this height....guess I was wrong. Mh17 was way further north than our flightpath though, fucked up.

Shame as its a good airline but I think itll be going tits up after this.

This shit is insane. You have to use sophisticated surface-to-air weaponry to bullseye a plane at 33,000 feet. No ragtag band of separatist rebels could pull this off without motherfucker russia lending a hand.

The Russian media is reporting that it was a Ukrainian jet trying to shoot down Putins private plane....the BBC calls Russia an alternative universe...mofos be nuts lol

Yeah you can't see a plane that high without radar, so they were watching for one. Blowing anything out of the sky without regard for what it is. I heard cargo plane, jet and helicopter were shot down by the same idiots recently. The comment by the goofball commander after they found out it was civilian was "It was full of spies". Sad, just sad, I hope they charge the guys with war crimes or whatever.

This shit is insane. You have to use sophisticated surface-to-air weaponry to bullseye a plane at 33,000 feet. No ragtag band of separatist rebels could pull this off without motherfucker russia lending a hand.

Yeah. Russia or supplied by Russia. But what kind of yobstick just blows shit out of the sky without caring whether it's civilian or military or enemy or neutral? The whole thing's so fucked up that I'm toying with ideas like 'maybe one side or the other did it to intentionally ramp up the conflict and get the world involved'. But that kind of thinking's just fucked up too.

Yeah. Russia or supplied by Russia. But what kind of yobstick just blows shit out of the sky without caring whether it's civilian or military or enemy or neutral? The whole thing's so fucked up that I'm toying with ideas like 'maybe one side or the other did it to intentionally ramp up the conflict and get the world involved'. But that kind of thinking's just fucked up too.

The Ukrainians are dicks too...their government is half full of right wing nationalistic scumbags. I wouldnt put anything past either side. Lets get our war on.

The Ukrainians are dicks too...their government is half full of right wing nationalistic scumbags. I wouldnt put anything past either side. Lets get our war on.

Exactamente. If it was one side trying to attract world attention, it would be the Ukrainians, not the Russians - the Russians don't want attention. They just want to be bully on the block. But like I said, I don't want to indulge that kind of thinking, even if it's a possibility.

It just isn't looking too good for Russia right now either way. You know you're in a bad place when the only public endorsements you're getting are from Syria's Assad.

I was reminded recently that the US military accidentally shot down an Iranian passenger plane back in 1988 (again with close to 300 on board). I don't remember a ton of international outrage then, but perhaps I've just blocked that out?

In this case, I think it's becoming somewhat clear that Ukrainian Russian Separatists fired the rocket using Russian equipment and were trained/guided by Russians. I don't think that the actual Ukrainian government had anything to do with it, but I'm not sure anyone will be able to prove that since the scene that needs to be investigated is controlled by the same people who are likely responsible.

Back