I went to Mecca yesterday and they were closed...

Chili

Site Moderator
My company headquarters is near CF Martin in Pennsylvania. I go up there about every 4 - 6 weeks and always wanted to stop in at Martin for a visit. Finally had the time yesterday to do it and by the time I got there, they were closed.

My homage to the gods of sawdust have yet to be fulfilled.

My company headquarters is near CF Martin in Pennsylvania. I go up there about every 4 - 6 weeks and always wanted to stop in at Martin for a visit. Finally had the time yesterday to do it and by the time I got there, they were closed.

My homage to the gods of sawdust have yet to be fulfilled.

Did you walk around and peek into the windows?

??? Why would they be closed on a Tuesday? Maye they only work three days a week.

It was after 5pm. I guess they close at 5. You would think a holy shrine would always be open for its people. However, I did frolick in the sawdust piles outside the factory. A kind of baptism, you could say. :D

I feel cleansed and dirty at the same time. :)

...However, I did frolick in the sawdust piles outside the factory. A kind of baptism, you could say. :D

I feel cleansed and dirty at the same time. :)

pics or it didn't happen. LOL

Wish i lived close enough to visit a guitar factory. All we have here is tillamook cheese, Danner Boots, Nike, Intel, and i think there is a major knife manufacture too.

I'll bet I could get in.. did you even try smashing a window yet?

pics or it didn't happen. LOL

I was by myself. It was dark. I don't do selfies. (I can't even believe I just said the word...)

I'll bet I could get in.. did you even try smashing a window yet?

Dude, even agnostics believe in guitar gods. YOU DON'T BREAK WINDOWS IN MECCA!!!

What I thought was weird was the factory was in a neighborhood. Like I mean, house, house, guitar factory, house, house, house....

What I thought was weird was the factory was in a neighborhood. Like I mean, crack house, house, meth lab, guitar factory, house, whorehouse, meth lab, house, skid row, bus station, house, meth lab, mc Donald's, house, meth lab, police station....

* :p *

I'll admit I read the title wrong and thought this was something about Paul McCartney

I'll get my coat.....

Originally Posted by Chili
What I thought was weird was the factory was in a neighborhood. Like I mean, crack house, house, meth lab, guitar factory, house, whorehouse, meth lab, house, skid row, bus station, house, meth lab, mc Donald's, house, meth lab, police station....
:laughings:
Almost

Back