Has fritsthegirl fallen out of love with we shrivelled HR souls?

Maybe frits found herself a man, or a woman, and is busy in love.

I saw Frits down the pub a week or so ago. She was fine, or so she seemed. I told her I'd been worried she was knocked off her bike as I hadn't seen or heard of her for a while.

I just recently gave her an SDC pair to try out as well, don't know if she had chance to use it. We didn't really talk about HR or recording.
Hmmm, Greg, it seems you may be right. :)

Hmmm, Greg, it seems you may be right. :)

I assure you my intentions are entirely honourable. Besides, my better half probably wouldn't like it (although she wasn't that bothered when I told her I was meeting some girl off the internet).

I assure you my intentions are entirely honourable. Besides, my better half probably wouldn't like it (although she wasn't that bothered when I told her I was meeting some girl off the internet).

It's cool you get to talk with her outside the forums.

Hey guys, did I mention I'm also getting tits?

No need Fat, Frits' tits are still present, so buy a new amp or something instead. :D Aww you guys. Hey, I haven't been killed on my bike or anything lame like that. I'm alive & kicking and still checking into HR from time to time. Doing more lurking than posting though, sorry for my skulky behaviour. I've not done much recording, so I'm keeping a fairly low profile. It sure is real nice to see this thread though. :o

No need Fat, Frits' tits are still present, so buy a new amp or something instead. :D Aww you guys. Hey, I haven't been killed on my bike or anything lame like that. I'm alive & kicking and still checking into HR from time to time. Doing more lurking than posting though, sorry for my skulky behaviour. I've not done much recording, so I'm keeping a fairly low profile. It sure is real nice to see this thread though. I hope to be back with something worth listening to soon. :o
You don't have to come back with a recording. You can just come back an add your input into the various discussions. :thumbs up:

Back