The Greatest Horror Song

MattMVS7

Banned
This is the song "Love is a Battlefield" reversed. It portrays a completely different feel when reversed as opposed to its normal forward version. It has the feel of a dramatic horror song that, to me, is more horrifying than even the greatest horror songs that have ever been known.

It sounds like a song played backwards. Woopdy fucking doo. I'm ashamed that I even clicked on this spamtroll's link.

No, there is something greater to this song than just simply it being reversed and nothing more. Do you not feel the intense horror from this song?

No! I am, however, horrified that someone wasted enough time to reverse it and make a video of it. It sounds like shite.....just like any other song in reverse.

I read this thread backwards. Now THAT was a horror show!

(Hey Greg, how are you, man?) :)

Last edited:
I think I've posted maybe once or twice in the last couple of weeks. I've really lost any hope for this place. Between Rod Norman and MusicWater blabbering a bunch of incoherent stupidity trying to come off as some pseudo-intellectual retarded morons that have no idea what they're talking about, and now this guy posting backwards recordings as if it's something special. This place has pretty much hit rock bottom.

This fool here started another thread in the Newbies section asking people how his "composition" makes people "feel". It's a joke of a nursery rhyme played on some un-identifiable piece of crap "instrument", and it's the stupidest collection of crap ever passed off as "music" that I've heard in years.....and he's actually getting real responses. I admire people for their attempts at being polite, but sometimes you just got to tell someone that what they're doing is a pathetic joke.

It's like this place has become a haven for mentally challenged mutants or something.

I've dropped by 3 or 4 times in the last week, and every time I show up, I notice that this place is just going down the tubes. One of the reasons is because they seem to be more interested in keeping the post counts up, regardless of how harmful some people's posts are are to Newbies that come here for actual advice.

I've seen experienced, helpful veterans of this site get banned for almost nothing, while they let Rod Norman and MusicWater roam free and completely ruin this place. It's a joke, and until it changes, they've lost me.

I'm so disappointed in this place. It used to be a good website.

Hey Rami! I'm great. I noticed you were absent and figured it was for the exact reasons you just laid out. It's a mess in here. Not to mention the fake "pros" in here that deliberately avoid simple common sense to further an argument.

I think I've posted maybe once or twice in the last couple of weeks. I've really lost any hope for this place. Between Rod Norman and MusicWater blabbering a bunch of incoherent stupidity trying to come off as some pseudo-intellectual retarded morons that have no idea what they're talking about, and now this guy posting backwards recordings as if it's something special. This place has pretty much hit rock bottom.

This fool here started another thread in the Newbies section asking people how his "composition" makes people "feel". It's a joke of a nursery rhyme played on some un-identifiable piece of crap "instrument", and it's the stupidest collection of crap ever passed off as "music" that I've heard in years.....and he's actually getting real responses. I admire people for their attempts at being polite, but sometimes you just got to tell someone that what they're doing is a pathetic joke.

It's like this place has become a haven for mentally challenged mutants or something.

I've dropped by 3 or 4 times in the last week, and every time I show up, I notice that this place is just going down the tubes. One of the reasons is because they seem to be more interested in keeping the post counts up, regardless of how harmful some people's posts are are to Newbies that come here for actual advice.

I've seen experienced, helpful veterans of this site get banned for almost nothing, while they let Rod Norman and MusicWater roam free and completely ruin this place. It's a joke, and until it changes, they've lost me.

I'm so disappointed in this place. It used to be a good website.

That melody I made in that other topic seems like a joke because, again, I do not have the musical skills that are necessary to get the notes out exactly as I hear them in my head including other things as well. To me, it feels like I have gotten the notes right as I hear them in my head, but this is obviously not the case (hence your response to that melody). The real song in my head, I believe, has a good feel to it. But until I become a good composer in a physical sense in getting the notes out exactly as I hear them in my head and such, that melody might be deemed as a joke (although it was not intended as a joke). Neither is this topic intended as a joke either. Again, I wish to share feelings and talk about feelings when it comes to music. I am not trolling here and I truly feel that song reversed does portray dramatic horror. I realize that everyone is going to have their own interpretations as to how a song feels to him/her, but I was just wanting to talk with people who do feel similar about that song as I do as I can relate to such people.

That melody I made in that other topic seems like a joke because, again, I do not have the musical skills that are necessary to get the notes out exactly as I hear them in my head including other things as well. To me, it feels like I have gotten the notes right as I hear them in my head, but this is obviously not the case (hence your response to that melody). The real song in my head, I believe, has a good feel to it. But until I become a good composer in a physical sense in getting the notes out exactly as I hear them in my head and such, that melody might be deemed as a joke (although it was not intended as a joke). Neither is this topic intended as a joke either. Again, I wish to share feelings and talk about feelings when it comes to music. I am not trolling here and I truly feel that song reversed does portray dramatic horror. I realize that everyone is going to have their own interpretations as to how a song feels to him/her, but I was just wanting to talk with people who do feel similar about that song as I do as I can relate to such people.

Maybe there's a forum for sexless bronies you could try for that sort of thing.

If you want some good horror music, try The Meteors - In Heaven 1981 or Teenagers From Outer Space 1986. No backwards pants in those albums.

:thumbs up:

Sheesh, pretty soon people will start posting Dark Side of the Moon / Wizard of Oz mashups again.....

Do we really have to go down the "satanic messages" path again?

Sheesh, pretty soon people will start posting Dark Side of the Moon / Wizard of Oz mashups again.....

Hahaha. That's older than the internet itself and twice as boring. I love the film and the album but the 2 go together like a bowlful of human excrement and ice cream.

This is the song "Love is a Battlefield" reversed. It portrays a completely different feel when reversed as opposed to its normal forward version. It has the feel of a dramatic horror song that, to me, is more horrifying than even the greatest horror songs that have ever been known.

Is this the first time you have listened to a song backward? There's nothing horrific about this tune, not even with the angry guy with the oversize canines.

And what do you mean by 'horror song'? What's a horror song? Stuff like thriller? You want horror songs? Try Jim White.

Back