The fappening 2014

It aint just her. Kate Upton's juicy juggs, Olivia Munn, Bar Rafaeli, plus bunches more creepy hacked celebrinudies.

It's only the best thing that's ever happened.

What amazes me about this is that female celebrities put their nude pics in the cloud in the first place.

Accident waiting to hacken...:laughings:

What amazes me about this is that female celebrities put their nude pics in the cloud in the first place.

Accident waiting to hacken...:laughings:

Right? No shit. WTF is wrong with these fuckers? They must actually want this shit to leak out eventually. Video "leaks" sure didn't hurt Paris Hilton or Kim Kuntashian.

It aint just her. Kate Upton's juicy juggs, Olivia Munn, Bar Rafaeli, plus bunches more creepy hacked celebrinudies.

It's only the best thing that's ever happened.

Holy crap you're right dude. This is the fapocalypse! lol

Yeah and a bunch of bitches I've never heard of!

If the "Olivia Munn" pics are real, my head will explode. Both of them.

Not convinced about the Olivia Munn ones...its been ages since I shagged her though so memory might be off

Accidents will hacken,
It's only tit'n'bum.
I don't want to think about ,
I just know I'll, I just know I'll,
I just know I'll - drat the rhyming dictionary. I'm at a loss.

Basically a hacker was able to access several dozen famous actresses' phones and stole any nudes they have ever taken. Quite a few got leaked online.

Yeah, because after you've backed up your pics to your computer (you did back up your pics to your computer, didn't you?), why would you ever want to then delete them from your phone that might get lost or stolen?

Back