Does Anyone Here....

Hey, be cool, she's expressing herself.
666553266240281.jpg

What kind or extent of brain damage would manifest in doing that to yourself? It's got to be some form of self loathing.

Unless you're like, i don't know, a sailor, tats are just dumb. Same goes for nose and tongue piercings. I had the toughest time back in the 90s convincing my daughter after she got her tongue pierced.....underage and without permission. I was pissed! Made her remove it. She'd just put it back in again. Thankfully she grew out of that phase, but i guess she still has hole in her tongue....a hole, in her tongue.:facepalm:

It's no different from people who are into the whole "spirituality" thing. Whether you believe in anything or not, there are people who are genuinely sincere about being spiritual. They have learned to lose their egos, they truly feel love for other human beings, they meditate hoping it will make the world a better place, not just to improve THEMSELVES, etc.....

Then you have people who are into that whole "movement" (for lack of a better word), but just don't get it. They think that by memorizing the right catch-phrases and words, that makes them better people. They're no more spiritual than the person that goes to Church every Sunday, thinking they're going to fool god, while they spend the rest of the week being complete assholes. Same thing with some of these people that utter the right phrases like "be the light", "be the love", calling people "sister", saying "namaste", etc.....Anyone can do that, it doesn't make you more spiritual than someone who didn't read the same book and learn the right words, but truly has love in their heart and is truly a spiritual person.

These idiots think they can "learn" how to be spiritual by memorizing the right shit, like it's some kind of exam. They simply don't get it, but they have an under-lying arrogance about them, as if they're thinking "I know something you don't". No you don't know shit, you just think the universe and "god" (whatever that is) is stupid enough to fall for your phony shit.

Funny thing is, the people I know that are most obsessed with telling you how spiritual they are, are actually the most clueless and selfish people I know.

Just live your life by being a good person and stop looking for a crutch and a short-cut. Assholes.

I can't even look at that ridiculous shit....

I got my tattoo when I was 20 years old. An artist offered it for free. He drew it on my arm in pen before making it permanent.

To this day, I still do not regret it for what it meant to me then . It is unfinished and quite large on my arm, but the meaning is still there.

Good thing I didn't get a stupid copy of something in a catalog. Anyone I have ever met with a 'Muppet' character on their arm (usually Animal) is either really friggen cool, or a total loser or crappy drummer.

I am fine living with mine. Plus it is not offensive-well unless you lost money to Jim Baker...

Would I do it again as an adult? Hell no, but I do not regret having it done. It reminds me of my childhood.

Back