Does Anyone Here....

fat_fleet

Swollen Member
...have a giant Homer Simpson tattoo on their ass cheek? Just wondering. I know you're out there. I will expect to hear from all the cats around my age who were around when that was the craze. Come on, fess up.

I know a girl that has a tattoo of Canada on her ass. When she bends over, Quebec separates.

I have a ram on my back. I mean a tattoo, you perverts.

Two thing will nenver change in my life:

My name (Rami)

and my sign Aries (The Ram).

So I figured I was safe with a ram.

I feel that "visible" tattoos are a sign of rebellion against boring conformist society. And a sign of strong will. Just my opinion I'm not a tattoo -o - phobe but doubt I'll ever get one especially at my age. They are also a sure employment issue - no matter what people say. It's like purple hair.

I feel that "visible" tattoos are a sign of rebellion against boring conformist society. And a sign of strong will.
I don't know. I think they're going the in the same direction that an earring on a man went. It used to be rebellious. Now, I think it's quite the opposite. It's almost conformist. I stopped wearing an earring only because it started to be the same thing as balding guys that wore a pony tail with the few hairs they had left, a la Danny Devito. It was such a middle-aged guy thing.

Same with tattoos. They almost become a uniform and sort of "designer". In the 90's, every guy started getting that stupid-ass "chain around the bicep" tattoo, and all the women were getting the "my name in Japanese on my lower back" tattoo. It stopped being rebellious and started becoming conformist to the point of being laughable.

I always thought my sister was pretty conservative - then she showed me her lower back tattoo (some 4 inch circular symbol which is quite complex and hurt like shit to get done she said). She was a Life Insurance executive at the time so "visible" is applicable here I'm sure. Do you agree that visible tattoos are going to (somewhat) result in putting people into the blue collar trades instead of the white collar jobs? I mean, whem's the last time you saw an arm band on a bank manager? And yeah those arm bands are pretty popular.

I don't know. I think they're going the in the same direction that an earring on a man went. It used to be rebellious. Now, I think it's quite the opposite. It's almost conformist. I stopped wearing an earring only because it started to be the same thing as balding guys that wore a pony tail with the few hairs they had left, a la Danny Devito. It was such a middle-aged guy thing.

Same with tattoos. They almost become a uniform and sort of "designer". In the 90's, every guy started getting that stupid-ass "chain around the bicep" tattoo, and all the women were getting the "my name in Japanese on my lower back" tattoo. It stopped being rebellious and started becoming conformist to the point of being laughable.

I definitely agree that tattoos have become lame and conformist. But not having a tattoo is still also kind of lame and conformist. There has to be an option for people who realize that. Maybe horn implants? Hey, that would go with your "ram" theme!

This is 100% true. Tattoos don't have any credibility anymore. It's pretty much expected that most people under 60 are gonna have one somewhere. Face and neck tattoos are still taboo in professional circles, but only because they can't be hidden. Those people are shunned because they look fucking stupid, not because they're scary or too different for regular society.

You know what business is taking off right now? Tattoo removal. I'm seeing and hearing more and more ads for tattoo removal and hipsters and 90s leftovers are flocking to get their lame ass shit removed.

I'd like to see what happens to all the people who put the spacer things in their ears and now have great big inch and larger holes in their earlobes...

I don't see many people sporting new ones these days, so the craze could be over. It's a bit of a commitment. What to, I'm not sure.

And your earlobes get pretty saggy and loose and big as you get older anyway. Not gonna be pretty!

I'd like to see what happens to all the people who put the spacer things in their ears and now have great big inch and larger holes in their earlobes...

I don't see many people sporting new ones these days, so the craze could be over. It's a bit of a commitment. What to, I'm not sure.

And your earlobes get pretty saggy and loose and big as you get older anyway. Not gonna be pretty!

I agree. Plus, who's gonna hire this freak?

cc1f0bfef2017307d5474a3d8287b674.jpg

Back