Anyne On The Board From Reading, England?

DM60

Hi, if anyone on the board is from this area. Trying to get some information about the area. My daughter has decided to go to university there and I am well, rather nervous and trying to find out information about the area (I know I can Google it, but it isn't the same).

Anyway, if you could message me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I hope it's not the Reading in Wales, believe me you want to avoid wales : D

No, it is the one right outside of London.

From what I have read, the Welsh are the original people of England and pushed back to Wales by the Saxons. So everyone East of Wales are foreigners :p

Hi, if anyone on the board is from this area. Trying to get some information about the area. My daughter has decided to go to university there and I am well, rather nervous and trying to find out information about the area (I know I can Google it, but it isn't the same).

Anyway, if you could message me, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Missed this mate,

I can give you a pretty good idea on the area and the UNI. PM me if you want. A good friend of mine went there and some fellow UNI lecturers have worked there.

As far as the area, I can give you a pretty good heads up there too but I leave about 100 miles away in Herts not Berks. I do know most of the area pretty well though.

No, it is the one right outside of London.

From what I have read, the Welsh are the original people of England and pushed back to Wales by the Saxons. So everyone East of Wales are foreigners :p

Not quite. They were pushed back into what became Wessex which is the West country and part of Wales. Btyre is right though...;)

Not quite. They were pushed back into what became Wessex which is the West country and part of Wales. Btyre is right though...;)

I stand updated :eek: Just enough information to be wrong.

---------- Update ----------

Missed this mate,

I can give you a pretty good idea on the area and the UNI. PM me if you want. A good friend of mine went there and some fellow UNI lecturers have worked there.

As far as the area, I can give you a pretty good heads up there too but I leave about 100 miles away in Herts not Berks. I do know most of the area pretty well though.

Thanks will do that.

Back