It was 22 years ago today

ido1957

9K Gold Member
That my daughter was born. Heart rate dropped during delivery at the hospital. Umbilical cord wrapped around her neck was strangling her. Emergency C section. Never had the pointy head syndrome at least lol. Having pizza and presents in a few minutes.

Happy Birthday to her.

I bet what was an absolute nightmare at the time, now seems a lifetime away.

Yeah it was pretty scary - the wife was pretty stoned though so I was the first to hold the baby. Took her a long time to recover which sucks when you have to breastfeed and sleeping was not happening.

Mexico last February - she's pretty adventurous. She said I would have jammed out early on and she's right.
IMG_0092.JPG

"You know you're getting older when..."

...you're posting pictures of grown-up people who are your children.

Happy Birthday to your little Dancing Princess from Kim n I Gerry! Enjoy the cake!

That my daughter was born. Heart rate dropped during delivery at the hospital. Umbilical cord wrapped around her neck was strangling her. Emergency C section. Never had the pointy head syndrome at least lol. Having pizza and presents in a few minutes.

congrats mate....we just confirmed our daughters having a playmate today

the circle of life ;)

---------- Update ----------

btw C sections are labour nowadays ;)

---------- Update ----------

She's got your legs... :D

Id shag him :D

Conrats Ido. Happy B-Day to your daughter.

And congrats to you too Keith! Man, you're on your way to having a little KCDugger clan. :D

frabz-VAGINA-ITS-NOT-A-CLOWN-CAR-b5cf17.jpg

Man those scary delivery room moments stay with you forever. Our eldest faced similar with the strangle chord thing and he WAS a cone head then poor old mum got to do 3 hours in theatre to sort out the left overs while dad was left literally holding the baby...

You gal has turned out hotter than my boy though so well done and congrats. I love it when things turn out happy in the end.:D

Back