Harmony Vocals you like best thread

60's guy

We have the music I like thread and the epic intro thread.
Recent comments in the double tracking thread evolved into a discussion of harmony voca!s.
TAE also commented about using a TC Helicon Vocalizer for harmony. I have a TC. The one and only time I used it was in 2006.

Returning to the thread premise:
I was only 8 years old when I heard the Everly Brothers on the radio in 1957.
Their two voices were amazing.

The way I view it.....there's quite many a rock band who recognized that harmony vocals were just as important as their instruments were to success.

Whatcha think? Doobie Brothers vocals or some other band?

It might upset an Aussie or two here, but I was always impressed with the vocal harmonies of The Little River Band.

I think this kid has a chance of being successful in the singing business...maybe wish him the best ;)

OK I completely hate this guy I never knew of until today when Serendipity posted about him in another thread...what an idiotic, talentless slouch...Just kidding Just hating on him because he is so blessed with the muse.

OK I completely hate this guy I never knew of until today when Serendipity posted about him in another thread...what an idiotic, talentless slouch...Just kidding Just hating on him because he is so blessed with the muse.

What a dumb product of legacy-media promotion... jk

I can't get over how awesome his music is. He did this at age 19, over 10 years ago. My fav vocals right now:

That video where he talks about harmony at those different levels I totally got, until the last one, when the two of them talked a language alien in the main - but you got a sort of flavour? He's a great communicator. Have you downloaded the free Native Instrument audience choir instrument? It's really great - when he gets the audiences to sing, they've turned in into an instrument, and are giving it away!

The "college student" is a really good jazz guitarist. Josh has been playing since he was young, won a blues competition when he was about 14 (if memory serves me). I remember when his dad was having a guitar custom built for him.

That video where he talks about harmony at those different levels I totally got, until the last one, when the two of them talked a language alien in the main - but you got a sort of flavour? He's a great communicator. Have you downloaded the free Native Instrument audience choir instrument? It's really great - when he gets the audiences to sing, they've turned in into an instrument, and are giving it away!
This post reminded me of the most epic harmonies in rock n roll history...totally slipped my feeble old mind until you mentioned the phrase "turned it into an instrument"...

Back