Wallet or Money Clip?

If you can't decide between wallet or money clip...you can always go for the man purse.

41V0l2-6V8L.jpg

I'm a high roller, but I don't use a wallet any more. Instead, here's a shot of my custom money clip, snared from the box of clips that hangs out beside the office photocopier. Best wallet I ever had.

There's enough folding green there for a cup of coffee AND some raisin toast. I'm in the pink now, by God.

Attachments

• Money Clip.jpg
    Money Clip.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm a high roller, but I don't use a wallet any more. Instead, here's a shot of my custom money clip, snared from the box of clips that hangs out beside the office photocopier. Best wallet I ever had.

There's enough folding green there for a cup of coffee AND some raisin toast. I'm in the pink now, by God.

I can't believe you still have $1 notes. Ours were phased out 30 years ago.:eek:

Wallet here definitely. Although I always try to carry some cash, the bulk of the contents are cards...cash card, loyalty cards from several stores (including a liquor store--should I worry about that), some medical related stuff, drivers licence and so on. Even with all that, the wallet is thin enough (and curved to my bum enough) that it's not a problem sitting on it.

Interesting that people talk about paying with their phone. My bank is nagging me to sign up for that but using that service requires having a lock code on the phone and it would be far more inconvenient for me to enter a 4 or 5 digit code every time I pull out my phone than it is to take out the wallet as required.

Wallet here definitely. Although I always try to carry some cash, the bulk of the contents are cards...cash card, loyalty cards from several stores (including a liquor store--should I worry about that), some medical related stuff, drivers licence and so on. Even with all that, the wallet is thin enough (and curved to my bum enough) that it's not a problem sitting on it.

Interesting that people talk about paying with their phone. My bank is nagging me to sign up for that but using that service requires having a lock code on the phone and it would be far more inconvenient for me to enter a 4 or 5 digit code every time I pull out my phone than it is to take out the wallet as required.

Lock pattern FTW...

It's not as if taking out a wallet is some great inconvenience. I can do it in about a half second.

Also, people who refuse to carry cash drive me nuts. Cash is convenient. You never know when you'll need it, but then when you don't have it, it ends up being a pain in someone else's ass.

Card holder and folded money ...no money clip.

Cash in the left front pocket folded in half...big bills in the middle small ones on the outside..

Card holder in front right pocket.. has 2 personal credit cards, 3 business AAA, Med insurance card and Drivers License

Up until I was around 40 I used a wallet and kept it in my back right pocket...was doing a lot of driving and found out from a Chirocracker it was putting my hip / spine out of whack.... that combined with starting to do international travel and the warning of Pick Pockets in Prague ( man that could be a song) I started separating the cash and the cards and kept them in the front where it is harder for them to get at ya.

Wallet. Where else am I gonna put the useless, expired items that I dont yet want to throw away? :D

Money? Front pocket always. Next to my balls where it's safe. Very few would be able to pickpocket there, nor would they want to. :D

Wallet...currently an Adolfo Dominguez wallet...but I have a selection because Im a wanker. I rarely use or carry cash though, all cards nowadays.

Back