October!

BroKen_H

Re-member
It's time for sweaters, pretty leaves, pumpkin spice everything:

CPmmkWqU8AAKLNW.jpg

and pumpkins!

309554_233011883424697_533224463_n.jpg

It's a great time of year...

It is a great time of the year. High 80s. Love it. We might even touch the 50s overnight.

The wife was putting up falltime crap. That makes her happy. Whatevers...

Raked the leaves, cut the grass and stowed the mower and the patio furniture. It may snow overnight.

Leaves! Fucking leaves!! Ive lived in cities all my adult life, last year the suburbs and around a dozen mature trees in my yard...over 100 mulched bags last year, including two hired clear ups...i still have areas with leaves from last year...ive hired a guy to come weekly but Im thinking cut em down and concrete the whole area

I hate autumn, fall, leaves, pumpkins....im sure halloweens Scottish in origin too...stupid country :mad:

Yes, Halloween. Where we teach our kids that dressing up so no one can recognize you and asking for something you haven't earned from someone who doesn't owe you anything is the right thing to do...

bank-robbery.jpg

lol

Last edited:
I hate summer and love fall and winter. Darn now I want a cup of Pumpkin Spice Tea, so it is downstairs to the kitchen to start brewing for me.

I hate summer and love fall and winter. Darn now I want a cup of Pumpkin Spice Tea, so it is downstairs to the kitchen to start brewing for me.

I can't believe that someone from south central Kentucky even admits to drinking tea, let alone pumpkin spice tea! (Ya got any scones to go with that? :o)

Leaves! Fucking leaves!! Ive lived in cities all my adult life, last year the suburbs and around a dozen mature trees in my yard...over 100 mulched bags last year, including two hired clear ups...i still have areas with leaves from last year...ive hired a guy to come weekly but Im thinking cut em down and concrete the whole area

I hate autumn, fall, leaves, pumpkins....im sure halloweens Scottish in origin too...stupid country :mad:

Then why the hell didn't you stay in the city?

There are only a very few things I actually like at Bob Evans, but their pumpkin pie that they only have at this time of year is one of them. They have excellent pumpkin pie. Unfortunately, I would like some coffee to go with it, and their coffee is some of the worst I've ever tasted. Even worse than Denny's, if that's possible.

I'm not a fan of pumpkin everything this time of year, but I do love pumpkin pie. And Krispy Kreme pumpkin spice donuts are pretty good too.

WTF is Pumpkin Spice? Was she the fat one with an addiction to fake tanning products who never made the band's final lineup?:confused:

I can't believe that someone from south central Kentucky even admits to drinking tea, let alone pumpkin spice tea! (Ya got any scones to go with that? :o)

I don't know what to say about that really. I didn't grow up in Kentucky, I moved here after I retired from the USAF. Also, I did live in Europe for 14 years. As for scones, I lost my scone virginity while on holiday in England in the early 1980s and discovered that I quite liked scones. I have to admit though, the best scones I have ever had, I baked myself. Darn, now I have to make some scones.

Back