Can i sing

You have an awareness of pitch, which is great, but you're really holding back, like you're humming a tune while you work or something.
Right now I'd say you're not a singer, but you can hold a tune.

LOL. It actually sounds like there's a little autotune at parts. :p

Maybe something that was not recorded with a toaster would help us decide better :)

Ha! One time an employee sharpened a pencil for me and it looked like he used a hatchet. I asked him if he used a toaster to sharpen it...

Asabhiram,

Sorry if these responses come across as crass, but you should understand that this is a home recording forum. Not really the best place to ask such a question.

Though many do ask such questions, it is typically from someone whom at least attempted to get a good recording.

No offense, but that was by far the worst recording of pretty much anything I have ever heard. You may have potential as a singer, but the quality of the recording was so bad that I can't even imagine how to get something that poor.

I am really curious as to what that was recorded with? I am sure we can help you to improve that and give better advice once you have a better recording of your voice.

Sorry if I was rude to you in my first post.

That song was a little hard to judge.Can you give us another song and give it more range, it seemed a little mono.Try it with your guitar it should bring out the best in you.

Sounds like it was recorded using a broken SingStar microphone.

OP, people are a bit wary a member that just signed up and posts a link. We get the occasional spam bot and you never really know what is going to be on the link. I'd recommend using a dropbox or Soundcloud link next time. Those are rather trusted.

I recognized the song and the melody, so that's something. It's really hard to say anything with this quality.

Anyone can sing, it's just a matter of how many will want to listen. :)
Seriously, the sound quality of the clip is so poor, clipped and distorted, it's very difficult to tell.
People come on here with this question all the time. And a 20 sec clip of just their voice and no backing track to give us an idea. If you'd really like to know if you can sing. Post a clip with music and voice that is decently recorded so we have a shot at hearing your voice and your ability to work with music and rhythm and performance.

It's very difficult you know, every places are not like the US or England, I come from a village in India where the advent of the smartphones started in 2011, let alone recording devices

Back