Coming to Cali/LA, what to see? Where to go?:)

wojt

Hola guys ! In less than a week I'm coming first time to US. I'll be in LA/San Francisco etc, whole september, starting from 2nd to 30th.
So here is my question - what should I see and where to go Music/Engineering related?
Are there any good mixing workshops in september in California?
Maybe open-days in some nice recording studios? open recording sessions?
I'd love to hear from you what should I see and where to go It can be even not music related.
I plan visiting LA(thats where Ill mostly stay), San Francisco, Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, San Diego, maybe Vegas.

Thank you for all your answers!!
Cheers, Wojt

You saying I'm wrong?

Nope, they are shit. was in Dallas for school a few years ago. just thought it was funny the guy is asking for fun things to do and you steer him away from shit burgers. Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. :D

Nope, they are shit. was in Dallas for school a few years ago. just thought it was funny the guy is asking for fun things to do and you steer him away from shit burgers. Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. :D

When I was in LA last april, first thing I did was hit an In-N-Out. I had high hopes considering all the hype that place gets. It was a mediocre fast-food burger. Nothing more. Stupid pothead californians.

I plan visiting LA(thats where Ill mostly stay), San Francisco, Sacramento, South Lake Tahoe, San Diego, maybe Vegas.

I'd take Sacramento off your list and make Vegas a definite. Hell, I'd take all of California off your list and make Vegas the only stop.

I'd take Sacramento off your list and make Vegas a definite. Hell, I'd take all of California off your list and make Vegas the only stop.

I wanted to say this, but people from other countries have this vision of California, didn't want to take that away from him. Gotta hold on to a dream as long as you can.

I think it's hilarious that the dude has joined HR and his first and only post is about where in California he should visit. And he's winding up with burger advice.

But then he is Polish...

Back