we want to review your music

hhinterwebz

THE GURF ZONE is a new show where we do reviews on underground musicians LIKE YOU:

no review in this first episode as we need music! any kind of music. as long as ITS GOOD! if you have something, either inbox me or leave a comment on the video with a link to your site. we will review it and pick the best song. we will also do a mini bio, so we need info such as: who wrote the song, who produced the music, who plays on it, does vocals, etc. etc. so let us know.

also if this is in the wrong section i apolergize. apo...apolgyz....apologize.

I think it is a pretty cool idea, lots of underground music out there. Nice to see you guys putting your fake beards to good use.

Gurf - you gotta whiten your teeth if you're doing closeups. Those teeth are just nasty. Sex appeal sells man. The music is just filler.

Sure anything can go viral, but I think it needs some cleaning up - edit out the rough spots. I've seen a few "blog" YT videos and they put a lot of effort in their video both content and editing. It needs to have quick delivery, short clips and funny or interesting content.

Sure anything can go viral, but I think it needs some cleaning up - edit out the rough spots. I've seen a few "blog" YT videos and they put a lot of effort in their video both content and editing. It needs to have quick delivery, short clips and funny or interesting content.

Yea, totally agree.

Guys, put some effort into it, have fun, but you guys could really make something of this and really hit a spot that few if anyone is doing. Garageband Radio, there's your name. You owe me nothing for it. ;)

Back