So Many DAWs So few Tutorials

Does anyone know why these DAW software companies won't produce a side by side tutorials? Would anyone want to venture a guess?

Any opinions on which is the best DAW with the best instructions?

???????????????

What DAW software companies? Um, any guess as to why you have not looked into them? What do you mean by 'side by side'? And why the hell are you still here? I have read your previous posts, and you have clearly passed judgment on things you have not actually spent time learning. You have not taken the time to learn for yourself, and are cluttering this site with nonsensical animosity to nothing.

This is a learning site, not a place to give judgment before trying. You obviously are the latter.

Your next reply will decide whether or not I ban you.

Last edited:
Now you are a mind reader?

This is a learning forum and people come here for answers. RIGHT? If I spent years studying every crappy DAW and spent my days becoming a gear queer I would not be making music but fortunately I am not fascinated by crappy buggy software like Cubase Mixcraft Sucks: More Cubase Reviews and posting spending months learning how much it sucks and looking for bug fixes and how to run it chasing around the internet and getting crap from dorks like you.

I have read the DAW sections of this forum and its the same old thing, people asking why their crappy DAW is sucking and wannabe geeks like you tossing out advice that they have pulled out of their arrogant and ignorant asses. I asked question and you gave me crap. Too bad we were not face to face but if we were you'd be bitch.

Mixcraft Sucks

Here are some observations from Gearslutz Mixcraft Sucks: Why do all DAW's suck?

Does anyone know why these DAW software companies won't produce a side by side tutorials? Would anyone want to venture a guess?

Any opinions on which is the best DAW with the best instructions?

Don't be stupid Jimmy.

Seems to me you're pretty much an asshole! And I can guarantee you that if we ever met face-to-face I'd beat the brakes off your whiny ass. Now go away bitch boy and bother people else where. If you don't have time to research and learn, then no one here has time for you. And might I suggest that you read,How To Win Friends and Influence People? You need to learn how to play well with others!

Well Mr Objective, At least you moved on from the one word comments on the other threads. But why SHOUT AT PEOPLE!!!! Take a chill Pill.

:eatpopcorn:

Ha! I love this guy!

I will refrain from making any direct insulting comments, or personal threats, but it is obvious that the Objective one has shown a tendency to be a bit slow in any type of learning for himself. Over and over. Let's just say a re-tend.

'Wannabe dork'? 'Face to face-I'd be bitch'? LMAO!

Someone obviously needs to educate himself.

I have already 3 reasons to ban this guy. Let's just play along for a bit. :D

Seems to me you're pretty much an asshole! And I can guarantee you that if we ever met face-to-face I'd beat the brakes off your whiny ass. Now go away bitch boy and bother people else where. If you don't have time to research and learn, then no one here has time for you. And might I suggest that you read,How To Win Friends and Influence People? You need to learn how to play well with others!

The funny thing about that; I bought that book to put on the table in my studio as a joke. Right next to The Holy G-Rail and the Big Little Book of Playboy Party Jokes. Never thought anyone really needed to read it....Guess I was wrong...

Here is what I found out about Cubase and why I won't evaluate. Mixcraft Sucks: Cubase Sucks: Crashing and Unstable!

You are reading crap from people who don't know what crap is. Poor system setup and general misunderstanding of how a recording/DAW is setup leads to misinformed comments like these. Obviously, most do not have problems. Maybe spend a bit of time learning for yourself, instead of preaching BS. Just a suggestion.

You are getting very popular around here! lol!

Good luck elsewhere buddy. :)

You mean after you crapped your pants? There is one thing I am sure you beat fat boy.

Also MRObjective, I am not a mind reader. WTF do you mean by 'side by side' tutorial? I asked what you meant by that.

You called me a bitch and a dork. Those are two things I have never been called in my entire life. Well, my wife called me a dork for spending time on here helping others, but that don't count.

Strange how you don't get along with people or learn anything....

I still wish you the best in your search for the DAW that fit's the particular way your brain works.

Seriously, good luck. :)

Last edited:
You are reading crap from people who don't know what crap is. Poor system setup and general misunderstanding of how a recording/DAW is setup leads to misinformed comments like these. Obviously, most do not have problems. Maybe spend a bit of time learning for yourself, instead of preaching BS. Just a suggestion.

You are getting very popular around here! lol!

Good luck elsewhere buddy. :)

The quotes here are from professional engineers Jimmy not wannabes on some forum. Stop lying.

Mixcraft Sucks: Cubase Sucks: Crashing and Unstable!

Mixcraft Sucks: More Reaper Bugs More Reaper Crashes

Mixcraft Sucks: Why do all DAW's suck?

Ok, after further name calling PM's to me, this guy is gone. Sorry MRObjective, you crossed the line.

See you in two weeks, MR knows everything.

It had to happen one day. He was destined for a meltdown from his first post. All attitude and zero brains.

This is the second time (I think) he's come here to rant.

Actually, Reaper has a great tutorial system, with files you download and then tweak per their recommendations so you can learn how things are done and what does what.

I'd imagine any daw worth a shit would already have tons of tutorials and FAQ's already answered on various websites including their own; ie. Protools, "crappy buggy Cubase," Reaper, Studio One, and plenty more. Google your questions instead of bitching about why your daw doesn't instantly make you a producahhh. I'm sensing a hint of troll though, so this post probably won't help anyone :facepalm: :RTFM::RTFM::RTFM:

Banned already?.....Aw, didn't even get my two bits in. I was going to point out, if you click "Help", the tutorials are in the dropdown..........now He'll never know. ....and there's always Youtube........were there meds involved?

Actually, Reaper has a great tutorial system, with files you download and then tweak per their recommendations so you can learn how things are done and what does what.

There are also some good 3rd party tutorials that are reasonably priced. The low cost of a Reaper license makes these tutorials more affordable.

That fellow definitely has some anger problems. He seems like the kind of person who may one day go to a kindergarten or school yard with an assault rifle and start mascaraing children. When are people going to learn that the world is not about "us", but about "others"? If that guy had spent the same amount of time reading the instructions or watching tutorials on the web as he did being angry at software companies, he'd already be proficient at using DAW"s. I've used every one of the DAW's that he mentioned and never had an ounce of trouble out of any of them. And believe me, I'm not any smarter than the next man. I thought I was smart until I joined this forum and quickly learned that there are plenty of people out there who know a hell of a lot more about "all things audio" than I'll ever know! LOL! But I keep on plodding away, reading books, watching videos, practicing, etc, etc, so that I can give the illusion of someone who knows what he's talking about! LOL! Jimmy, I also keep a copy of that book on a coffee table as a joke! LOL!

Last edited:
Back