New Rep Point Thread.

im new to the site.. and i just searched rep .. and found this post. i gave a couple rep points. so i guess im not having trouble.. and i just learned how to click the badge.. so. can anyone give me the rundown on how this site works. i have been on here for 4 days and mixed 3 tracks and i cant even get anyone to tell me they are bad..lol. am i posting in the right area for other ppl to see?

im new to the site.. and i just searched rep .. and found this post. i gave a couple rep points. so i guess im not having trouble.. and i just learned how to click the badge.. so. can anyone give me the rundown on how this site works. i have been on here for 4 days and mixed 3 tracks and i cant even get anyone to tell me they are bad..lol. am i posting in the right area for other ppl to see?

You won't see any rep points till you hit 50 post.

As for your mixes ... did you post them in the MP3 clinic? that is where you will get helpful tips. ;)

Hey Storm.
I see you posted in the "mix this" area.
It's a little misleading. That's a forum for people to present their raw wav files and allow other people the opportunity to mix the song themselves.
It's a great way to get comparisons between your work and others but, as Henry said, the MP3 mixing clinic is the one for straight up feedback.

Don't be put off if you don't get feedback straight away. This forum works well but people are on all sorts of timezones and the occasional member has a job!!! lol.
Sometimes you'll get responses in minutes; Sometimes it's days.

Feedback is a two way street too. Get involved and see what other people are doing.
There's some great music in there at the minute.

You can see your rep score at the right side of any of your posts, and you can see who gave you by clicking 'settings' at the top.
I wouldn't get hung up though. People only notice it if it's red. That means your an asshole. ;)

Welcome to HR. :)

Back