drum bus questions

Don't worry offcenter, I once asked these groupie mofo bitches how much compression they use on a final mix. They were like only a teeny bit, so I said fuck you assholes, let me in on the big secret none of you are telling me; they just got pissed and ganged up on me too :eek:

Thanks. Theses guys dont bother me at all. Imean that guy just said "Those drums sound almost sequenced" No shit they are Ears McGee . I dont expect anyone to like me or my stuff but just dont be an asshole and be honest you know.

I agree. Funny thing is, nobody in this thread pounded their own chest about how great their music is....and nobody in this thread got on his high horse and started telling anyone else that their music is shit....Except for this insecure bozo of a moron.

So, because of that, I was expecting his music to be at least....."Pretty good". It had to be. But, sure enough, hes' just another blow-hard living in his own little world, thinking he's actually in a posotion to pound his chest. That tune is barely even "rock",. It's Pop at best, and "bubble-gum" at worst. It's watered down Police with a worst singer. The drums sound like ass and are way too busy in the chorus. Basically, he should be doing way less chest-pumping and starting fights, and a lot more learning. Until then, he should learn to keep his mouth shut, because he just got his foot stuck in it big time.

Major fucking loser. Just fell flat on his face.

:D
Dont worry i wont Bother reply to every individual post but if you hear police in that your a bozo. I said my shit would stack up against yours anyday. And it does. You guys are just bitter about the fight on the internet. It is pop. So what. What is the difference from pop to any other music. Its popular? That isnt the only kind of shit i record. Ill post more so you can check those out too. Thanks for the feedback.

Wait, I thought you played all of your own instruments? You mean that was a lie too? :confused:

I do play my own instruments. But I also program. I guess being able to program isnt considered making music. I bet a lot of musicians would disagree. Im sure that Trent Reznor would disagree with that.

I do play my own instruments. But I also program. I guess being able to program isnt considered making music. I bet a lot of musicians would disagree. Im sure that Trent Reznor would disagree with that.

I don't give a crap about Trent Reznor. Again with the unnecessary and ridiculous defensiveness. I don't care if you program. So what kind of kit do you play?

Why because I can write catchy shit? I know you guys are just pissy cause you thought td post a four track recording. Get over it and admit that you shouldn't have been a bunch of bitches.

I didn't listen to your song. I don't know what you write. Nor do I care. I feel bad for you because your act has completely unraveled.

Anyway, good luck.

:D

"big secret"...?

So did you ever find out what that "big secret" is?
Why do you guys think that people who know how to do something are all intentionally keeping it secret?
There are no secrets. There are hundreds of audio/recording books written by pros, telling everything...just like there are dozens of audio/recording forums like this one where people openly share all kinds of info.
There are no secrets.
Maybe you can't figure something out, or things are not working for you like you expect them...but there are NO secrets. :laughings:

Oh...and when they told you that they only use a teeny bit of compression on a final mix....that's correct.
You can check that on other audio sites. Most guys will barley move the needle 1-2dB when compressing a stereo mix. Much harder than that, and the music will be pumping and wheezing all over the place.

Now limiting...that might be a different story...but still, there ain't no real secrets.

Haha, I was being sarcastic miro! I thought I made it fairly obvious :) I did start a threadabout compression, and I did get a lot of useful information. My point is, if you listen, apply what you learn, and don't call people groupie bitches, you can learn a lot here.

Don't worry offcenter, I once asked these groupie mofo bitches how much compression they use on a final mix. They were like only a teeny bit, so I said fuck you assholes, let me in on the big secret none of you are telling me; they just got pissed and ganged up on me too :eek:

Oh That was directed at me? I thought you were serious. Oh well as it still stands im not worried about what these guys bitch about. Im still writing and recording and its not bad but i still have a long way to go.

BUt its still just as well recorded as their shit. Mine is just catchier. So it bubble gum. No matter what these guys wouldve heard they would rag on it and i knew that from the go. But you still dont hear me hacking on them for criticizing my music.

Haha, I was being sarcastic miro! I thought I made it fairly obvious :) I did start a threadabout compression, and I did get a lot of useful information. My point is, if you listen, apply what you learn, and don't call people groupie bitches, you can learn a lot here.

Haha. I knew there was something fishy about your post. I didn't think you were the combative type. I was like "I don't remember this guy being so angry". :D

BUt its still just as well recorded as their shit. Mine is just catchier. So it bubble gum. No matter what these guys wouldve heard they would rag on it and i knew that from the go. But you still dont hear me hacking on them for criticizing my music.

I like catchy stuff. I write a lot of catchy stuff too.

My listening/recording machine is fubar at the moment, but I'll listen to your song one of these days.

This is the picture you must be talking about:

studio08.jpg

Dude. Can I move in with you? :eek:

UH OH! im gonna get flagged for sticking up for myself......
I'm pretty late to this but with respect to greg, he told you what he does and you'ce essentially called him a liar. Why would he lie?
So he says he used whatever he used and you've said he used more and is lying to you.
That makes you the prick here.

I like catchy stuff. I write a lot of catchy stuff too.

My listening/recording machine is fubar at the moment, but I'll listen to your song one of these days.

I hope you do. Dont be bitter because of a fight on the net. We are essentially a bunch of words going at each other. Im done fighting abut this shit. My recording abilities are not pro by any standard but i can write and record and thats what is important. But i do like honest opinions. That is the whole point of putting the stuff up. If everyone here don't like what i do Ill respect that and if you do great but give pointers. But my main goal is constructive criticism not needless petty bashing. Ive heard all the guys stuff that have argued with me on here and I have an opinion about it, but regardless of what i think at least everyone is creating. And thats what i do. Good or bad.

Back