Closing studio, selling everything! RME, Presonus, Yamaha, Rode, and More!

NegadivOne

Alchemy slut
Hello everybody. I just got accepted to the nursing program at my college and now I need to find a way to pay for it. I've been dreading this day but there's no more avoiding it, I've gotta sell all of my music equipment. So here's a list of what I've got. I'll post up pictures later today but everything is in like new condition, used in a smoke free studio, etc..., I've always babied my stuff. Some of the rack gear may have a scratch or two from being in the rack but that's it. Shipping prices will be whatever the actual shipping is to your place.

Schecter Stiletto Elite-5 Bass in Honey Burst - $500
Ibanez S320 in Weathered Black - $350
Line 6 Bass Pod xt - $175
Line 6 Pod xt Pro - $350
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer - $75
RME Octamic II - $1200
RME FireFace 800 - $1200
Presonus Firepod - $275
Yamaha HS80M Monitors - $450
KRK Rokit 10s Sub - $250
Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp - $75
Yamaha Copper Nouveau 14x6.5 Snare - $300
Pacific 805 14x5 Snare - $75
Audix D6 Mic - $125
Shure Beta 52 Mic - SOLD
StudioProjects B3 Mic - SOLD
Rode NT5 Matched Pair - SOLD
Shure SM57 x3 - $70 each
GLS Audio ES57 x3 - SOLD
Audix i5 Mic - $70
Art Tube MP Studio Mic Preamp - $20
Alesis Powertrip 8 - $70
Behringer V-Verb Pro Rev2496 x2 - $125 each

I also have a Fostex VF160 Recorder, channels 1,2,9, and 10 are dead but the other 12 work fine. Make an offer if you're interested.

Also an Akai 3000d reel to reel recorder. I don't know much about it, I bought it on ebay a year or so ago when I wanted to start dabbling in analogue. It powers up but I can't tell you anything further about it. Make an offer.

I have a boatload of miscellaneous recording stuff as well that I haven't inventoried - A bunch of telescoping mic stands, 25' Mic cables, patch cables... Once again, make an offer if you want something.

Last edited:
Sale pending questions about SP B3 microphone
How old is it ?
Do you still have the windscreen and spider clip that came with it?
And is that $100. shipped?

:cool:

Just remembered to add a couple of things to the list, an Alesis Powertrip-8 and two Behringer V-Verb Pro Rev2496's. The V-Verbs are basically new in box. Bought them both at the same time, put one in my rack and powered it on and ran some sounds through it but never even used it on a project, and the other one never left the box. I'm working on getting some pictures still but I'm having some issues with my camera not wanting to charge, might have to resort to cell phone pics.

Got the Beta 52 today, absolutely love it. Blows my D112 out of the water on my bass drum. Thank you so much, sent you some rep ++

I am still awaiting a reply via PM. Has anyone heard from him?

Sorry I haven't responded yet. I have a local guy who agreed to buy my drums and said he also wanted a few mic stands but he keeps postponing the pick up date. I've been waiting to see how many stands would be left before I replied, sorry about that.

And to seidy, I will ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay the shipping.

Seafroggys, glad you like the mic, I knew you would ;)

Sorry I haven't responded yet. I have a local guy who agreed to buy my drums and said he also wanted a few mic stands but he keeps postponing the pick up date. I've been waiting to see how many stands would be left before I replied, sorry about that.

And to seidy, I will ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay the shipping.

Seafroggys, glad you like the mic, I knew you would ;)

Ah no problem.

Back