Selling Songs

oneksuns

How do you think I should go about selling cheesy songs for commercials or video games or something? Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreiciated.

please stop writing cheesy songs..... i have a workmate who insists on listening to commercial radio, they play one or two beatles songs and the guy wont move a muscle, but as soon as an add comes on he starts singing along with the jingle (the harvey norman jingle is his fav; australia only), there is enough crap out there already!!! don't be the problem, become the solution;

go harvey, go harvey, go harvey norman

the overlander still stands true!

the "O" is still operating in shepparton (the safest liberal seat in australia), not too many bands play there though..."thunderstruck"(ac-dc cover band) is playing there sometime soon though, but it remains the best place in shepp for under age drinking, been a while since i've done that though....there is a new bar open here called the yahoo bar, its where most of the national touring acts (triplej stuff) now do there stop over gigs between sydney and melbourne, so thats pretty cool....i did begin to seem like a promising town (musically) with augie march and killing hiedi coming from these parts, but it has once again returned to its purest form: bogan rock, socking itt to 'em at the hotel australia......

Back