Practice and Record Spot Poll

Do you have...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I-AM

Hi All,

I just recently converted a smaller office room to a practice/creative spot complete with an older PC loaded with Reason, and a couple of other programs that will at least let me get some ideas out and kinda be there for when inspiration strikes. In the basement I got the iMac, Logic and Event monitors for when things get serious or when I want to fine tune the ideas I come up with during practice and etc.

At first I was thinking to myself that the idea was kinda excessive, but it started to make more sense to me that having this extra room with barebones recycled stuff close to where I touch my instruments most might actually be more effecient versus having to go all the way downstairs, turn everything on and then wait for inspiration (By that time I have lost any ounce of creativity).

To my amazement, I am really starting to love this new spot and have immediately felt creative just being in there and having the resources necessary at a moments notice.

Question/Poll: Do any of you have a practice/play area and seperate get serious area?
Would love to hear the feedback and thoughts.

these are both my practice / play and get serious spots

:Dthis is where i sleep!...my bedroom,...& seperate pratice spot for the drums, amps, etc...it has been upgraded, and much more pleasing to the eye, since these pics were taken.

Attachments

• home studio 2.jpg
    home studio 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 10
  • home studio.jpg
    home studio.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 10
  • my drums (THE CANNONS).jpg
    my drums (THE CANNONS).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_0096.jpg
    100_0096.jpg