Hey! need a little criticism here :)

baaahj

So hello! i started singing like a year ago and found it to be fun! im 18 now, so my voice is a bit mature now.

i was discouraged to sing by other people they said my voice sounded off :( well they're not experts so im here to ask you guys if my voice and technique is "OKAY" and what should i do to improve.

thanks! sorry for my bad English, im not a native english speaker :)

additional info:

I really struggle on the high notes(E4 above) and i find a lot of comfort on the low notes(C3 below)

anyway here is my singing Baaahj'''s Profile | Smule :|

please strike and criticize me hard, because i want to learn and i need your help guys thanks a lot!

I listened to a few of your recordings and there were a lot of out of tune notes. It seems like they are most noticeable at the end of phrases for you. You start each phrase pretty well but by the end of it, you're out of tune. Just keep practicing and do some ear training. That will be a big help for you. Your breathing and tone sounded good to me though.

yeah most of the time when singing on F4-G4 range my voice gets shaky and i cant really sustain the notes that :( any tips to stabilize this region? and btw i lost my voice now :| i got laryngitis

Hey, I can hear you are young and this is new. This is not a difficult song imo. You need training and do a warm up do-re-mi ..... I can't really judge your voice it was hidden it seems like an immitation of the original, different times off key. Find your own voice.

Back