Do You Think My Voice is Good?

Do you think my voice is good? -Watch my YouTube vid first-

• You did OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You need more training.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hate to be the non-conformist here, but I'd really like to hear your voice in a high-end studio recording. Because I think it's a fantastic instrument, better than most people who call themselves singers. But, I also think that it's a bit too forward, a bit too preoccupied with escaping the mouth. The room's acoustics mitigate that. I say great voice, but relax everything above the neck bit. I won't vote in the poll, because I pick options 1 and 4. Because I think you have an amazing voice, but you need more training. We all do. Especially since you're doing a Les Mis cover in Les Mis's original style, I imagine you're not the type of person who is going to be straying far from the realm of classical technique.

GREAT VOICE THOUGH! Especially the low notes. Most women let that just drop out, but not you. Keep it up!

@Kierkes

Thank you for your feedback! I am training to be a soprano now by doing lip-trills and other training methods.
Thank you again for your feedback and compliments!!! :)

I'm gonna make a music video in about two weeks. My photographer, Al, is in Istanbul until then.

It's gonna be 'Perfect' by 'Pink'. I think it matches my voice. I was gonna do one with me playing the piano with it but I hurt my wrist.

I'll do that one after 'Perfect'.

Elena House

Perfectly adequate. Time to tell the local studios that you're available for doing demos (singing songwriters songs for money). I can see you buying your own car when you're 16. Go for it! PS: it will also help you get used to recording and find songs for an album. Your life is already happening -- don't spend the whole thing preparing. Get in the game! PSS: your parents will hate this advice if they wanted you to be a dentist... until you buy them their next home... Oh, and be careful with your "image" keep it clean, and always have a chaperone.

Back