Looking for a Vocalist for Collaboration.

cynicalworm

I have written a full length album and put my own vocals on it. Everyone says the music is really good, the singing is just not there...
Any singers out there want to record vocals over digitally? If done well, there would be compensation!!
Here's my album with my terrible singing: cdbaby.com/cynicalworm

I have many new songs recorded that I just can't bring myself to ruin with my vocals. If interested please contact me!

If this is way off topic I sincerely apologize.. if there is a better area to post this, please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Singers aren't a dime a dozen as we guitarists are, but if can write good songs and can at least demo them you'll hook up eventually. There are some good singers on the forum. Best advice is post some of your songs on the MP3 clinic and stick around to get an idea of what people here are doing. It took me about six months of posting demos to work up an ongoing collaboration with a drummer and a vocalist. If you are looking to hire a vocalist, I wouldn't know but I'm sure you'll find plenty out there.

I have the same problem! I have written a full length album and put my own vocals on it. Everyone says the music is really good, the singing is just not there...
Any singers out there want to record vocals over digitally? If done well, there would be compensation!!
Here's my album with my terrible singing: cdbaby.com/cynicalworm

I have many new songs recorded that I just can't bring myself to ruin with my vocals. If interested please contact me!

If this is way off topic I sincerely apologize.. if there is a better area to post this, please let me know. Thanks!

We don't have a collaboration section, but you can post up in the Marketing section or maybe the MP3 Clinic to ask for collaborators.

This particular thread is for someone else's question, so I'll move yors to a new thread in the Marketing section.

BTW: Listened to Kudos briefly, it wasn't bad. Nothing to worry about. Everybody hates the sound of their own voice.

Thanks for the feedback and for putting this in the right spot. I will look for the MP3 clinic and try that route.
It's not so much the sound of my voice I hate (though, yeah I do..) but I don't hit notes correctly. If there is bad singing, no one usually gives the music a chance.
Thank you for the help! It's very much appreciated.

Back