I'm very scared of my voice... I need your opinion.. Can I sing?

Rotasas

Hello everyone! I'm 16 years old. I know this cover isn't good, because I don't know this song lyrics(Now, I know. But I'm sick:D), but I just want to know. Can I try sing with my voice? If I can't just say that. Thank you. :thumbs up:

( I will upload new version when I won't be sick. )

Last edited:
Try it when you're not "sick" we'll all still be here.

BTW, I didn't listen because I only want to hear you at you're current very best:D

I'd say "no" at this point.

Your pitch is all over the joint and the song is way too low for you. Probably that's half the reason why your pitch is all over the joint. Ramp it up half an octave.

My question to you, as to all people who pop by a recording site and ask "can I sing?" and have crap pitch is "How can you not hear that your pitch control is crap?" Singers have to be able to understand and hear pitch accurately.

Go to a real singing forum and get help - this place is about recording music, not singing lessons for people who've recorded something using their iPhone microphone.

I'd say "no" at this point.

Your pitch is all over the joint and the song is way too low for you. Probably that's half the reason why your pitch is all over the joint. Ramp it up half an octave.

My question to you, as to all people who pop by a recording site and ask "can I sing?" and have crap pitch is "How can you not hear that your pitch control is crap?" Singers have to be able to understand and hear pitch accurately.

Go to a real singing forum and get help - this place is about recording music, not singing lessons for people who've recorded something using their iPhone microphone.

You are the embodiment of perfection right there. LMFAO! I know you're not trying to be funny, but that was great.

Back