HELP: Give me your honest feedback on this Lennon cover

you can sing, in my opinion.

i'm no "golden ear" by an stretch of the imagination, lol... but... something tells me that since this sounds "good" like it is already? i think everyone (including you, lol) would be pleasantly surprised to hear a more professional recording and mixing... with you having "worked" on the ONE SONG all month just waiting to lay it down.

in my mind? I can sort of "hear" you being more confident on a better recording/mix... and having that bit of "torch" some female singers have. I can picture you "putting your stamp" on JUST the right song that matches your voice.

i feel the raw ingredients are there... how the soup turns out is up to you.

Hi there, thanks for listening! I've been trying to record a cover daily but yeah, I can see what you say, they do sound amateurish. I'll try to focus on one song a month. I know only the basics of GarageBand, recently bought a beginner's recording set (Scarlett Focusrite) and have a keyboard, but I've just been too impatient to actually wait and play the music and put together something that sounds more professional lol. If you know of any online resources/tutorials that might help me learn, please let me know :)

Thanks for the input!

Back