Feedback on my voice, do i have potential or am I a lost cause?!

'SUBFORUM GUIDELINES. Welcome to the "Can I sing" sub forum.

This is the place to post your vocal clips and ask for starter advice, reassurance or confirmation.

It's also the place to discuss vocal techniques and compare notes with other singers.

Members are encouraged to be specific and ask structured questions.
Straight forward 'Check out my clip' posts may be treated as spam.

Enjoy!

Update: This sub-forum was created at the requests of our forum members.
If you don't have something positive to contribute, please do not respond to threads here.'

I have asked this question and received little feedback leaving me at the starting line. As above states I am not abusing nor am I posting in the wrong thread, I'm genuinely just asking what people think and was hoping for something a little more constructive than 'you ask this a lot' and 'get vocal lessons' I cannot afford vocal lessons otherwise I would pursue this. I am just another person trying to make something happen for myself, I know I need a lot of work and hope to get better with some advice and help from people on this forum as they are a lot more experienced than I am which would benefit me greatly.

Forgive me if I sound a little off, I'm only looking for a little help and guidance.

I think asking question is not a problem bro. Myself, being a beginner i ask a lot of stupid questions. If you cannot afford a vocal lesson, you can get lot more video lessons on youtube on how to control your pitch/ breath or different techniques used by the professionals. I am also just a beginner signing into this Forum hoping that i can get some guidance from the experienced musicians/ producers.

I just said fact about your singing that it did not sound so pleasant to listen to. You can practice/ learn different techniques and post it again, if its good, people will give you the positive response.

Good luck, cheers

Back