Can someone please give me an opinion?

Remember this is just one opinion and it's coming from one guy who just has his own perspective of what is "good". I believe you have a good ear, good pitch control and voice. I listened to a few of your recordings and the weakest part generally was the recording. Musicianship / guitar playing is decent but can improve. You could work on opening up your throat / singing from your gut ( Diaphragm ) which will provide you with more volume when you need it. Sometimes it sounds like you are nervous singing...The only thing that can fix that is confidence and the only thing that can help there is knowing you have the song nailed as good as you are ever going to have it nailed before pushing record...then give the performance of your life every time you perform it.

Work on your recording. Use a little reverb ( like salt and pepper season the vocal don't over do it ) Sounds like these are one shot live recordings...I do these a lot and they limit what you can do and are going to be more rough than multi track studio edited tunes of which 99.9% of what you hear on the radio are. This is a great BBS for learning how to do the multi track recording thing and it's your weakest link. You have a good voice and you'll only get better the more you record and add multi track tunes to your resume.

That all said....There are literally millions of people with great voices that never "make it big" have fun with it, go for it if that is what you want to do but have a solid plan B cause making a living at it is a tough road to hoe, making it big like super star status has odds similar to winning the lottery. All the best!

Well, i want to know you people's honest opinion about my voice, i'm an asian guy from well, asia and i love singing.

https://soundcloud.com/isacpeari

Hi! I don't tend to post in here very much but thought I'd chime in, seeing how you didn't have many comments.

I like this song and enjoyed your cover (Torn). You have a very sweet voice. It sounded as though you strained a bit on the high notes, but then again this song is kinda hard to sing. This and at times your enunciation are the only two things that stood out as something you could work on, vocally speaking. (Also, the "roses" bit on the If I Ain't Got You Alicia Keys cover was pitchy, but you can fix this with a bit more practice.)

As the prev commenter said, I think the quality of your recording could improve with a nice mic and recording with Garageband or something like that, to give it a more polished sound. But overall, I enjoyed your voice, very sweet and soothing.

Keep playing and singing :)

Hi! I don't tend to post in here very much but thought I'd chime in, seeing how you didn't have many comments.

I like this song and enjoyed your cover (Torn). You have a very sweet voice. It sounded as though you strained a bit on the high notes, but then again this song is kinda hard to sing. This and at times your enunciation are the only two things that stood out as something you could work on, vocally speaking. (Also, the "roses" bit on the If I Ain't Got You Alicia Keys cover was pitchy, but you can fix this with a bit more practice.)

As the prev commenter said, I think the quality of your recording could improve with a nice mic and recording with Garageband or something like that, to give it a more polished sound. But overall, I enjoyed your voice, very sweet and soothing.

Keep playing and singing :)

Oh yeah, i was thinking that as well, because my headvoice starts at F#4, and because of that I'm trying to develop my belting voice, which I don't think I've used in any covers as of yet. I wish to post another cover of Grenade by Bruno Mars.

Yeah, quite good actually. Reasonable pitch but not quite the acurate tune.

I think maybe you are trying to sing too loudly in the Torn song.

I think with more practice and perhaps, if you can get them, some lessons you will be a good singer.

Back