Master Class Question

mwilkinson1199

Hello,

Has anyone done Deadmau5 masterclass lesson? i work with Ableton and i want to learn how to make dance music but there is not alot of tutorial video i can find on it. i found that Armin Van Burren is going to do classes on how he make dance music. but he is going to use logic? i think.i do have logic pro if that is what Armin is using for the purpose of the classes but would it benefit me to just learn deadmau5s with Ableton? As you can see i am a beginner, and new at this website so if i posted this in the wrong thread, i'm sorry. haha.

Thanks

How much are you supposed to know before taking these 'master' classes? It would seem you'd want to get mixing and mastering fundamentals down in order to get the most from the class. Walk before you can run.

Its supposed to be a basic class for people who are learning to make dance music, i wasnt sure which one i should do, deadmau5 or armin. they also do classes for other stuff too (film scores, cooking, basketball, ect). its called masterclass if you wanna google it

they havent put out the specific lesson for armin yet bt deadmau5 is going into stuff like his way of music theory, developing melodies, building recording studios, mixing and mastering, a bunch of more technical stuff.

Back