Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: High “whistling” noise from my guitar/bass amplifiers in my home recording facility

northampton uk home of Dr Who and Blackstar Amps!
    Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Disciple View Post
    Yeah... just a philosophical remark on that. We all and more sink in an "ocean" of a Financial Dictatorship led by a bunch of Invisible Dictators and their mindless puppets the politicians.
    As someone who was involved in the design and manufacturing process, albeit in a tiny way, I DO understand the need for engineers to keep costs in check but there is a different between that and making total crap. ....Atrib Alan Sugar (who else!) "There is very little in this world that someone cannot make a little cheaper and worse".

Dave.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ecc83 View Post
    Well, I only know a bit of the RF stop measures I used years ago. Way back in the day we had TV diss amps in flats and hotels and they were housed in stout diecast boxes with copper braid bonding straps on doors. I notice these day the companies use PLASTIC cabs and of course the kids kick the ***t out of them.

If you have one locally a "Ham Radio" club could be willing to help.

Dave.
    Well, let me first hear what from that tech-man (hoping that he will know all its skills) and then I'll see. Dave, I'm prepared even to pay you if it comes that you do some extended help for me! No effort must remain uncompensated! That's a law of nature in the whole Universe, discovered and offered to us by the greatest thinkers like Herakleitos, Pythagoras, Newton, Tesla, Einstein, Hawking, to name but few... ;-)
    And not to forget that I still have to ask you a question about my Marshall head problem. But one thing at a time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ecc83 View Post
    As someone who was involved in the design and manufacturing process, albeit in a tiny way, I DO understand the need for engineers to keep costs in check but there is a different between that and making total crap. ....Atrib Alan Sugar (who else!) "There is very little in this world that someone cannot make a little cheaper and worse".

Dave.
    GREAT ! And so true! Hail the Sugar guy !

Thread Information