Chart 9.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Chart 3.jpg
    Chart 3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
  • Chart 6.jpg
    Chart 6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 207
Funny, the US200 and US600 and US1200 as well as the 322 and 366 are not in Sweetwater's lineup. (where I got the models). Have to add to the info.

The 200, 600 and 1200 are actually dropped from TEAC's lineup, but I'll get the 322 and 366. Was doing this for newbs to use as a reference for interfaces to buy.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir!

A fine piece of work. I would not know how to do that and in any case, head would hit keyboard before I was 1/3rd the way through!

Dave.

Very nice list!
Something that might be worth adding for the RME Fireface UCX: It can be bus-powered if using firewire.

Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can fix that today. What these need are reviews! If we could get people to post reviews of the devices they own/use...:)

". What these need are reviews! If we could get people to post reviews of the devices they own/use..."
Ah! "Mea a little bit Culpa"!
When I get some time I could do a bit of a review of the NI KA6 and the Focusrite 8i6 (no longer made but similar to the 6i6?)
I used an M-Audio Fast track pro for some time but no longer haver it so, memory job!
I have 3 2496 sound cards and drive them with an A&H zed 10 mixer so any questions?

Main problem is a complete lack of musical talent. Buggerd off to France so I can really only deal with the technicsals.....

Dave.

Thanks for the info. I'll see if I can fix that today. What these need are reviews! If we could get people to post reviews of the devices they own/use...:)

Did you have in mind posting reviews as a continuation of this thread or in the "Gear User Reviews" section?

". What these need are reviews! If we could get people to post reviews of the devices they own/use..."
Ah! "Mea a little bit Culpa"!
When I get some time I could do a bit of a review of the NI KA6 and the Focusrite 8i6 (no longer made but similar to the 6i6?)
I used an M-Audio Fast track pro for some time but no longer haver it so, memory job!
I have 3 2496 sound cards and drive them with an A&H zed 10 mixer so any questions?

Main problem is a complete lack of musical talent. Buggerd off to France so I can really only deal with the technicsals.....

Dave.

Where in France?!?

There's a new Gear User Review forum that would be great for that!

Exactly, thanks BroKen. ecc83 just mosey on over to the GUR forum and review your brains out

"Where in France?!?"

A tiny place right on the coast called Etretat.

Quite "touristy" I understand. He has found some work as a gardener and lately painting and decorating.
He plays the restaurants and clubs and does quite a bit of guitar teaching.

With him gone the recording gear stands idle except for the odd test for forum punters. I am a very poor, totally out of practice guitarist (never THAT good in my "prime"!) I used to play bass.
I simply do not have the "urge" and certainly not the talent for music making. I have several electronics projects that I would like to pursue but a big family health problem makes that impossible at the moment. .....STILL! If I can help even a little here "My living shall not be in vein"?

Dave.

Attachments

• Etretat.png
    Etretat.png
    747.8 KB · Views: 65
Oh I misread, I thought you meant you buggered off to France. Sorry to hear about the problems, especially with family issues. Lord knows I've had my share (in my case, multiple cancers...)

For me, those tough times were actually what inspired me most to have the "urge" to create music. I hope you'll find music or anything else to help you though these difficulties

Fosusrite 18i20 is USB, not firewire. Trust me, I own one.

You are a gentleman, a scholar and a psycho. Good job. :thumbs up:

I got your back, brother. Take a look ;)

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. But you left the old image at the bottom? Don't need it twice. :D
That was a lot of work, I'm not surprised there are a few errors in it. If you go back can you make the note about the RME UCX's bus power with FW? Just change the N to a Y (FW) or something similar...

Back