Audio Interface Comparison Chart

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. But you left the old image at the bottom? Don't need it twice. :D
That was a lot of work, I'm not surprised there are a few errors in it. If you go back can you make the note about the RME UCX's bus power with FW? Just change the N to a Y (FW) or something similar...

Lol I didn't leave the old image at the bottom, seems to be some sort of bug. Here's all I see when I edit the post:

View attachment 90302

File #90289 is the file that I uploaded to change the error. The original culprit (Chart #3 you called it, but I think here it would've been 88572 or something of the sort) is no where to be found in this edit post section, as you can see, yet for whatever reason, seems reposted in the OP as a separate attachment at the very bottom.

Also, since I didn't have your original files, I had to take a screenshot, get nifty on photoshop, and above all, FIND THE OVERLY EXCITED SMILEY! So, not exactly something that's my responsibility to do, BUT you went through so much work putting this up to help the HR community that I had to help, and will try and make your RME UCX change as well.

But if you see another extra chart randomly there due to some bug after editing, then you might have to go through and re-upload the original files (in which case, I would send you the 2 fixed charts). I'll keep you posted

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-13 at 11.12.02.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-13 at 11.12.02.png
    99 KB · Views: 87
I found out the discrepancy. It was because you used the 'attach files' tool and I used 'add image'. Anyway, everything should be good to go, with the duplicate removed and those 2 changes made. No more changes! ;)

Buzz kill: It's not displaying properly on my iPod touch.

It lists text-only titles of charts 1 - 7, then correctly displays image for just chart #8 (?) (starting w/ SM Pro Audio SM5E).

EDIT: It's AOK. Must be something about the way my 'pod loads images. It is displaying perfectly on my PC. Disaster averted!

Back