Workstation ?

CompuDJ

well,

i need to design a workstation (computer desk) for my home studio so i found a guy to do it for me and i told him i want it black so he gave this sample of how it would look like ( i mean the color ) i like it... anyways i was looking around to get some ideas and i found the Prostation M/C at Omnirax.com well it's very nice and i think i might go with this one and maybe modify some parts of it...

plz if u have some better designs or suggestions let me know...

thanx in advance.

Attachments

• DSC005562.JPG
    DSC005562.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 90
  • ProstationMC-mixer-mode600.jpg
    ProstationMC-mixer-mode600.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 93
I just built one recently for my mixer and rack gear.

Here are my pics and description.

Maybe it will spark some ideas.

(There are nine pictures in the first post. If they don't all load through this link, go look up the original thread, they should all load that way.)

CompuDJ said:
well,

i need to design a workstation (computer desk) for my home studio so i found a guy to do it for me and i told him i want it black so he gave this sample of how it would look like ( i mean the color ) i like it... anyways i was looking around to get some ideas and i found the Prostation M/C at Omnirax.com well it's very nice and i think i might go with this one and maybe modify some parts of it...

plz if u have some better designs or suggestions let me know...

thanx in advance.

those monitors look a little to high. i prefer mine with the tweeters at ear level. those are just shooting over your head in a sitting position.

Raw nice job u did there...
and foreverain i agree with u i think ill lower the monitors shelf a little but guys do u have any other suggestions or ideas ???

Go to my website and click on the BUILD THIS WORKSTATION link.
Low cost with lots of room.
If you place it against a flat wall you can place your speakers stands behind each "wing" section.

Back