What's the best way to route my in's/out's through my A&H gs3000 and get to nuendo ri

smuffjules

What's the best way to route my in's/out's through my A&H gs3000 and get to nuendo ri

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to route through my A&H gs3000 and into the motu 828 mk II.
I have a Tascam tsr 8 that I'd like to be able to use , but I'm trying to figure out the best way to be ablle utilize my desk for possible monitoring and pre-amps as well as use the outboard pres i already have.

I'm sure i'll have a few patchbays to take care of it all, but what's my best way to route???

thx

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to route through my A&H gs3000 and into the motu 828 mk II.
I have a Tascam tsr 8 that I'd like to be able to use , but I'm trying to figure out the best way to be ablle utilize my desk for possible monitoring and pre-amps as well as use the outboard pres i already have.

I'm sure i'll have a few patchbays to take care of it all, but what's my best way to route???

thx

Using the tape outs if you're going 1:1, or you can use subgroup outs if you'd rather mix down that way.

Nice console by the way.

Frank

Back