Use the bedroom and turn it into a home studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err? Just one thing. Going back to the original diagram, I always thought the MONITORS should be at the 38% point NOT the listener's lugs?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Dave.

Way off topic. But it fits for sure.

And I find it odd that anyone would ever demand respect? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Respect is something that is earned by having longevity of experience.

I feel bad for this guy thinking he knows everything from pictures and videos.

Sometimes respect isn't given althoughit should be their.
You didn't notice that miroslave aways puts petrol on te fire whenever i'm reacting on whatever. That sucker only tries to pickfights with me. He must be glad that't virtual.

I never ever say i know everything.
But i do have experence and that part isn't respected at all. Never dix from the beginning here.

So fuck you all with your tiles knowledges about this discussion ofwhich you miss what's realy happening.
Much fun kissing the asses of those fake 'knobs and lights gods' that still are no more then homerecorders we all are.

I'm going to demand to delete my account.

Chill out dood. :)

I'm not gonna chill out. It's not about 'demanding respect' but it's about the disrespect i get from the beginning. By those who think they are 'god'.
I'm not going to be insulted each time i say something with these kind of discussions after that were the fuck called miroslave picks fight and some other fools follow him to kiss his ass.
I won't accept that kind off disrespect by the fools who themselves lack knowledge about other possibilities.

No matter how big or small a room is, you can record without rebuilding by using a cabin as on the pictures below.
That cabin can be made with sound isolation, but other stuff will do too.
Even a guitar amp can be recorded like this.
And a guitar amp can even be plugged in with the use of some good ambience plugin.

I won't chill out. Fuck it. This isn't the first time. This is all the time. And the last time!
I know what i'm talking about and i aint talking bullshit. It's the fools who don't understand the depth of it cause they lack knowledge, or just because they like to kiss other asses from those who too love 'knobs and lights' and other bling stuff. But you can't buy skills with many 'knobs and lights'. :facepalm: That's only to compensate their lack off skill of those wannabe's. :laughings: And many know this is true, but are scared for their own position to confirm it. :eatpopcorn:
SO WHY DO SOME DARE TO MAKE MY WORDS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING FOOLISH!! Fuck those 'knobs and lights' worshipping fools! gtfo.gif

I'll delete your account if you still feel the same when you sober up...

Like i said, this is the last time i got disrespected.
Do i have a place here with some respect, or will this disrespecting shit go on??
This is not to me, but if the last then please delete indeed cause then i don't have need to be here.
And i think that last is the relevant situation.

recguitaramp.jpg reccabin.jpg recordcabin.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mods, how about closing this useless brainfart of a thread, it's going nowhere.

Well, I can't see that it has progressed anywhere substantial since I put up a summary a while ago (in the hope that that might end it). So yes. It's time to go to bed, little thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back