Speakers/Power Amp

I again will try to stay 'moderate' and keep out of any argument here. But:

If all of your mixes sound the same on all different stereos, your headphones, and your car as well as your 20/20's, then you either have the impossible golden egg of listening devices or you have not yet the experience to know the differences in what you are hearing. Sorry man, but you are lying to yourself and being arrogant about what you are confident in. That is just not realistic to even state. It just isn't possible for a mix to sound the same on headphones as it does on any other system. They may translate well, but 'all sound the same'? Not ever....

Anyway, I think it is awesome that you are creating mixes that translate to other systems for you. That is not an easy task. Please try to understand that people here are not asking questions to start an argument. Only finding the basis for your comments.

Please man, just stop fueling the fire and learn from what you are reading from others. Quit trying to be right because honestly, you are losing that battle. Better to move on and learn from others/share your experience with others, than argue pointless bullshit.

And always be kind to your pets! :D

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. "sound the same" means the mix sounds "good" or "right" on everything regardless of the speaker system. That's the reasoning behind listening on several systems. If my $25 Sony computer speakers literally sounded "exactly the same" as my 20/20 I'd have created a thread about them.

Please man, just stop fueling the fire

+1
Nice to see that the fire is still going on several pages later with the same childish arguments of the same people who are quite sure of there own vision and god status.
Going on WITHOUT ME! :laughings: :laughings: :laughings: This showes that i'm not the fuel which keeps the fire burning. :eatpopcorn:

It's totally clear to me. I know who doesn't believe me or take me serious so to those won't get anything from me anymore.

[leaving this eventually comical topic which to bad isn't about monitors anymore]

Hi guys!
Gosh, did I miss the party?:eatpopcorn::eatpopcorn:
Hey! Were you guys talking about speakers or something? :laughings:
Did I ever tell you guys about the greatest speakers in the whole wide world? No contest. No argument.
Just the best speakers ever and you'll know it if you ever hear them. Darn! I wish I could remember the name.:drunk:
Oh, well. I'm sure the subject will come up on another day.:D

Ponder5

Back