SAYERS/GREY SITE HR.COM STUDIOS

MISTERQCUE

Not Just Anutha Brutha
Excellent site Brian and John! Just save some room for me.
I took more Photo's last nite and hopefully I can send them
to your site by Tuesday,Sept 26.
Wanna' know sumthin', I find myself taking more pictures of
my proposed studio-in-progress than actual construction! :)

looking forward to it MrQ - I have to admit it is also posted on the musicplayer.com forum site to spread it around a bit. ;) (Note there is no promo link to them though) You can send me the photos zipped up or give me a link to where I can download them but please warn me if you are about to send me a 50meg email!!
cheers :D

I really look forward to seeing the pics of your studio / studio in progress. It's always neet to see others' studios. We'll just have a bunch of studios on our site, like a big happy studio family :)

Would like to do the same thing. Good reference for folks turning a "mower-barn" into a band shack. May I?

(took the pictures last night, can have them to you 10/6, if possible...)

Thanks, also love the site (what do you use for the schematics? Illustrator?).

hehe.

Not even going to think about pride. Just cut and paste from a Notepad file....

Spill your beans, if it makes you happy
Spill your beans that you slept with your pappy
Spill your beans that you lie and you cheat
Spill your beans about the size of your meat

Spill your beans that you've got gonhorrhea
Spill your beans it was all your idea
Spill your beans take it all to the masses
Spill your beans all you folks with your heads up your asses

I figured on a country beat, wrote lyrics directly after reading your post, and now have NO IDEA WHAT I WAS THINKING. Sheesh. Take your recording digs elsewhere and all the ideas pop up!

Hope you like. If you got lyrics, lets have 'em! ANYONE! (must read appropriate thread, too drunk to link, will do manana)

sounds like it's coming on fine - can't wait for the next update - hey we'll make a hit song here, the sleeping with your pappy and having a meat, no matter what size is a bit confusing :confused: or is it? ;)

John,I sent the e-mail with 3 attachments of which maybe 2
of them are useable (Img004 was scanned sideways). Let me know if this works and you can also edit my descriptions if
you deem them too long or wordy. If you can post these pics,
I will most certainly update in a week's time.
Thx John (and U-2 Brian!)

P.S....Man, it took me almost 2 hours to figure out how to
put an attachment on an e-mail!
Peace
MrQ

Got the photos MisterQcue but I can't put them up until Brian clears space on his site cos the disk is full of Brian's songs I guess. ;)

Will let everyone know when it's up :D

John Sayers said:
Got the photos MisterQcue but I can't put them up until Brian clears space on his site cos the disk is full of Brian's songs I guess. ;)

Will let everyone know when it's up :D

I just took out two old songs I don't care about anymore. That cleared up about 12MB of space. MisterQcue should be on shortly.

Up and Running

Thanks Brian - its now up and running and MisterQcue's page is up and another update to mine - expect your update next week sometime :)
Cheers
John

Re: Up and Running

John Sayers said:
Thanks Brian - its now up and running and MisterQcue's page is up and another update to mine - expect your update next week sometime :)
Cheers
John

Cool update John. That studio is really going to be cool when it's done! And MisterQcue, cool pics. It's always cool to see others' pictures.

Later,
-Brian

Back